Search results

1. flynnmichael81

RMMV Objects within the $gameVariables object not saving. (SOLVED)

I've been using the $gameVariables object as the base to all my code as an easy way of saving it using the default MV save. However, when I create objects within that: $gameVariables.map = {} they don't save. I realize there is an issue with cloning going on here but can anyone suggest a...
  2. flynnmichael81

Gods of Havoc - Strategy God Game made in MV

Version: Beta 0.8.4 Available on Steam: Made In: RMMV Gods of Havoc heralds a return to the classic God-Game. It is a three-part series offering difficult, turn-based strategy. Each game places the player as a god in different eras of a planet’s history. Fall to Earth: takes place in an...
  3. flynnmichael81

Fantasy Hero Manager - Now on Steam!

Version 1.001 Price: $6.99 Available: On Steam! Made With: RPG Maker MV THE PREMISE Fantasy Hero Manager places you in command of a magical airship, on a quest to find the legendary land of Vrool and its Fountain of Eternal Youth. Fly across the world recruiting heroes for your adventure...
  4. flynnmichael81

Draw a straight line directly to the canvas.

So I'm looking to draw a straight line from one point on the screen to another. I've been trawling through the pixi scripts but I fear this is beyond me! If someone could share with me how to do this... or even point me to the right function, Id be super thankful! I probably should mention that...
  5. flynnmichael81

RMMV Expansion - Winner of the Dreamhack Austin Jam

Expansion was made in ten days for the Dreamhack Austin Games Jam. It was selected as one of the winners and will now be shown at Dreamhack this year! It is made in RPG Maker MV! You can download it here! It is a strategy game played on a board of 3200 squares which represent the/a galaxy...
  6. flynnmichael81

.slice and setTimeout to make a working ticker bar?

I have $gameVariable.value(1) displayed on my HUD, continuously updating. I am trying to create a system to display a string one letter at a time, much like the default text system but that can be updated while other things are happening. It feels like it should be fairly simple but the code I...
  7. flynnmichael81

Colony Prospector [STEAM]

GET IT ON STEAM version 1 Price $4.99 Engine: RMMV “Colonisation failed… Un-aesthetic environment played a pivotal role. The colony survived nearly seven years before a serial killer claimed her first victims, thirteen more soon followed. After she was caught, and publicly killed, there was a...
  8. flynnmichael81

Spring City Tales [STEAM]

Get it on STEAM Version: 1 Price: $6.99 Engine: RPG Maker MV Story Hoping to escape your destiny as a monster trainer you left the home of your famous parents to find your own way in the world. Within two years of leaving home your parents had been murdered and now you've been called back to...
  9. flynnmichael81

How to check if an external file is present!

Basically I'm having trouble working out if there is a way, through scripts, to check if an external file is present. I'm trying to create a dlc that will only activate if the game can see a certain file (dlc.dat) in the installation folder. I would super grateful if someone knows a way to do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I am adamant about not having missable quests, which means having to write entirely new scenes at each plot progression that takes into account that time and events have passed since the quest could first be accepted while still having there be a quest to solve in the first place. It's worth every second.
Surprisingly useful and thought provoking
Working on animation. Trying to see if I can apply it meaningfully to my games!
ddwk.png

working on the sprite for Devali <3
My Game Development Livestream

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keiberus