1. NickFox2005

RMMV Hunter Brother's

BUG'S ARE FIXED!!!
  2. NickFox2005

RMMV Hunter Brother's

i don't have a server, so i'll just write my discord Nick Fox#0196
  3. NickFox2005

RMMV Hunter Brother's

Hunter Brother's is a horror adventure game about the failure who is trying to save the girl from the killers in a locked space. Hunter Brother's is contains nightmare sequences of the main character and some choices during the dialogue, game also provides flashing lights, blood, intense music...
  4. NickFox2005

RMMV Penelope

Penelope is a side-scroller RPG game that has horror elements and it's story is set in Post-Apocalyptic enviroment. Penelope contains cuteness, blood, horror, kidnapping and drugs...
  5. NickFox2005

Front-View Skill Animation not playing

are there any yanfly's plugins that let animation play on faces of the character?
  6. NickFox2005

Front-View Skill Animation not playing

Hey guys, i have a question thats been frustrating me, as you can understand from the tittle, im having troubles with Skill animations in Front-View battles, but not main character skill animations, im talking about enemy's skill animations i'll drop screenshots below, if you know how to fix it...
  7. NickFox2005

Real Time Boss-Battle

ooh, ok, thank you! i'll try that later
  8. NickFox2005

Real Time Boss-Battle

omg sorry, i thought that it'll automatically go on to the encounter where i thought i set it on in youtube's share button, basically 1:02 like moving robot. i just cant understand how creator made that fight, robot arms(??) landing on the previous location of the player. also how he made robot...
  9. NickFox2005

Real Time Boss-Battle

Hello! i'd like to ask something, how can you make a boss battle similiar to this in RPG Maker MV? It's been really bugging me and i think that this'll be useful for my horror game project!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.
First posts! Maybe I can use this update?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shinokamiyato