Search results

1. CarsonTF

Free to chat

Free to chat
  2. CarsonTF

How Do I Make Me And A NPC Fight?

I got it to work. Here is how I set up the events, if anyone else finds they have my issue. I still cannot figure out the self switch to leave the NPC but not have it initiate a fight when you talk to them again. It skips straight to event page 2.
  3. CarsonTF

OK, I got it to work as long as the only command is Battle Control. It ceases to work when I add control selfswitch a = on to create a new event where the NPC is gone (it's defeated so it should disapear). I'll include screenshots to show what I have set.
  4. CarsonTF

I realized I should show the whole window in case the error is not in the event itself.
  5. CarsonTF

Hi everyone. I am having this exact same problem. I have set the event for battle processing and when the PC wins, I have it set to display a message. When the event(npc) is activated, instead of initiating combat it skips directly to the message that I set to display after the battle is won. I...
  6. CarsonTF

Tutorial Series - Let's Make a Game Using RPG Maker MV

Thanks for these, I'm a complete newbie and I'm finding these incredibly easy to follow. Just two questions: how do you use the in program tutorials and do you have a youtube channel where these are posted as well?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarriorsFanatic