Search results

1. Erwill

RMVXA Train

The full version is available now! The development is finished, you can download the full version in the original post.
  2. Erwill

RMVXA Train

Another news about my game ! All wagons are finished, I'm finishing the last one where the end takes place, before doing the final scene and the credit. Here some screenshots (in french language) : Spoilers :
  3. Erwill

RMVXA Train

The news of August 2019. General : - The bug where the doodads don't appear is gone. - The killer takes more time to come in the map, a half of second. Wagon 6 : - A save point is added, you can save when you choose who will come with Serge. - The bug where the faceset always show Joel...
  4. Erwill

RMVXA Train

Thank you for your comments. (: Here's new decor for the next wagons.
  5. Erwill

RMVXA Train

Train is a short point-and-click horror game that takes place entirely in a train in France, in 1959. Caution The game contains violence, bloods, some swear words and jumpscares. History On Friday, October 23, 1959, Jerome and his friends, students of engineering school, returned home by...
  6. Erwill

misplace map sprites after switch Scene?

I just edited it with HxD editor.
  7. Erwill

misplace map sprites after switch Scene?

I have this bug as well, after searchs, the problem is when the doodads are created, they ignore the camera position where the doodads update function doesn't. I reported to the creator the bug, waiting for the next update of doodads editor I edited the dlls as I can where I add the doodads...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WarriorsFanatic