Search results

1. Trianglon

RPG Maker VX Ace crashes when loading game

I finally got it to open after emailing RPG Maker Support directly. I was told to go to it on Steam, right-click, select Properties, go to Betas, and then make sure it's "Original non Workshop version". After that, it updated and my project opened and works just fine.
  2. Trianglon

All my drivers seem to be up to date. Like I said, some of my game projects open and can be worked on just fine but the one I want to work on crashes RPG Maker even though it doesn't do that on my old computer. EDIT: I double-checked all my drivers and updated the few that were a little out of...
  3. Trianglon

As far as I can tell, all my drivers are up to date. If there is a specific one that I need, I don't know what it is.
  4. Trianglon

So I have the Steam version of RPG Maker VX Ace and I got a new computer that I haven't used RPG Maker on before now (both my old and new computer are Windows 10 but the new one has better specs). Anyways, when I try to open my game project that I've been working on for years now it just crashes...
  5. Trianglon

Ship from Overworld Event?

Ok, I'm trying to do something interesting in a game I'm working on and I managed to figure out about half of it on my own but I need some help with it. Here's what I'm trying to do: The new project I'm working on has a lot of sea travel so what I want to do is, at any time while you're on...
  6. Trianglon

Adventure Gaiden: The Path of Light

Thank you for giving me some feedback! I really appreciate it! :) As for the mapping issue, I HAVE been listening to the other comments that mentioned it. As this was my very first game, it is a bit bare but I've been working on on it. The next update will have more improved mapping. I mostly...
  7. Trianglon

Hey guys, I've been doing quite a bit of work on this game and am having a few friends helping me work on it as well. I REALLY need people to play the game and give me some output! Thank you!
  8. Trianglon

Swimsuit Sprites

This is perfect! Thank you so much!
  9. Trianglon

Swimsuit Sprites

I'm looking for sprites of girls in swimsuits for RPG Maker VX Ace for a beach/water park stage. The only real option available is making a character with no clothes with the underwear kinda looking like a bikini but there's no other options and they would all look the same. Thank you!
  10. Trianglon

My bad! The link should work fine now! 
  11. Trianglon

Hey guys! Sorry I've been gone for so long but I've been working on my games and I have a big update now! I even have a special version for you guys where the characters start out with higher levels.  I REALLY want some story/gameplay feedback! Thank you! :)
  12. Trianglon

Self inflicted status ailments?

Awesome, that's exactly what I needed! Thank you so much!
  13. Trianglon

I'll give it a shot! Where do I put the your script?
  14. Trianglon

When I meant that the weapon would be sealed, I meant that the weapon can't be equipped from the specific actor and that no other actor can use it. In that case, the weapon can have the status and it will only affect the actor equipped with it.
  15. Trianglon

For the skill use, can it be done with a normal attack? I want it to be when every time the actor attacks, there's a 50% chance that the actor is inflicted with a status (the actor's weapon is sealed so if there's a way to apply that to a weapon, that would be perfect)
  16. Trianglon

It's meant to be kind of random.  Like, every turn there's a 50% chance of being inflicted with a status.
  17. Trianglon

I'm looking for a way to have a certain actor (or even a piece of armor if I have to) have a certain chance of inflicting said actor with a status. Thank you.
  18. Trianglon

I am almost done working on the sequel to this game (the early playable stages, anyways :P ) and I will be posting it soon. Don't worry, I am still working on this game. Until I hear some more recent and critical feedback for this game, I'll be working on the sequel. I do have a big update...
  19. Trianglon

Copy/Paste Multiple Maps

I wanted to create a Dark World in my game, kind of like Link To The Past, where it's almost identical to the normal world but with different textures. Instead of copying and pasting every single map, which would take a LONG time, I was hoping to copy/paste all the maps and then do the minor...
  20. Trianglon

Copy/Paste Multiple Maps

I assume there's no way to do it? There's gotta be a way. It's such a simple command and it saves so much trouble.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Citizen