Search results

1. cirnoe

RMMV [CLOSED] Using SRD Title Command Customiser to call Yanfly Common Event menu help

I managed to get the select chapter stuff to work for the ingame titlescreen so for now I'm good on that end I think. Managed to find some plugin that helps with persistent switches :) My main problem now is trying to figure out how in the world I'm going to customise the "title" commands with...
  2. cirnoe

RMMV [CLOSED] Using SRD Title Command Customiser to call Yanfly Common Event menu help

Ah, okay, I do understand that. I might not use this plugin after all then, especially since I just tested a simple transfer player command and it didn't work properly.. Thanks for the reply! I will switch back to my in-game map "title screen" :)
  3. cirnoe

Hello! I'm trying to make a chapter select for my project and would like to add this function to the title screen using a common event using the (links on underline) SRD Title Command Customiser which allows you to call common events, but for some reason binding it to the common event does not...
  4. cirnoe

[SOLVED]Help in adding a custom menu command (using plugin) into Yanfly's Main Menu Manager

Wow, thank you!!! <3 It’s always good to have options, so I’m grateful for the fix! Since there was a mistake in the original code, it’s no wonder it didn’t work for so long QAQ...
  5. cirnoe

[SOLVED]Help in adding a custom menu command (using plugin) into Yanfly's Main Menu Manager

Thank you so much omg!!!!!! I finally got it to work :kaothx: I found out that the Reputation plugin was the main problem because I couldn't even access it normally, so I found another plugin. Your method works perfectly :kaosalute:
  6. cirnoe

Really sorry to be a bother, but could you elaborate a little on how I should format this? I'm not very familiar with the terms. From what I understand... I make the main bind field empty and put both the event ID (I didn't set a common event for this plugin though) +...
  7. cirnoe

Thank you so much for the detailed reply! However, the issue still isn't fixed and it pulls up an error message when I try to click on the icon, maybe I did something wrong? Do let me know if you notice anything :kaodes: (these emojis are so cute!)
  8. cirnoe

Thank you for the reply, I've rearranged it but unfortunately the problem's still there :(
  9. cirnoe

Hello! I am facing some difficulties in adding custom menu commands to yanfly's main menu manager. I need to use it because I want to omit certain menu elements. For context, I am using these three plugins together. YF Main Menu Manager , Kru Reputation System , MOG Scene Menu I haven't had...
  10. cirnoe

(VX ACE) strange door duplication glitch when using Himeworks connected maps script

Thank you so much for telling me! The door placement did bother me a bit but I didn't think much of it. They are no longer floating now :)
  11. cirnoe

(VX ACE) strange door duplication glitch when using Himeworks connected maps script

Hello! I am using the following script by Himeworks ( here ) in order to connect two maps in my game. It works like a charm- except for some reason the door events in one of my maps duplicates to the other connected map. I know they are duplicates because one of them opens to transfer the...
  12. cirnoe

Help with Galv's message backgrounds (EDIT: solved!)

Oh I just copied the script wholesale again and for some reason it works again! Thank you so much for all the help, its been resolved :)
  13. cirnoe

Thanks for your input! However I don’t have an issue with that, the problem is about how the custom text box appears above the text. The busts are above the window already :)
  14. cirnoe

Just to double check, the problem would never lie in the base scripts (not under materials), right? I'm not savvy enough to deal with troubleshooting the contents of the Galv scripts though :/
  15. cirnoe

Hey, thanks for the reply! I get what you're saying but I don't see the problem with my script positions, cos Galv wrote in the instructions that the Message backgrounds script has to be above the busts script. Any idea where I went wrong? Maybe i missed something. Thanks so much in advance! :)
  16. cirnoe

Hey guys! I am a complete noob so pardon the possibly stupid question. I copied this script by Galv to the letter to use my custom message boxes but the custom skin appears to be ABOVE the text as seen in the picture (..in case you manage to decipher the text I'm just testing things lol don't...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D
Paid material WIP~
EysZO9cVEAEWy9W

This is Alchemy pack.
I decided to add more witch elements.

Now we have wooden props, candles, pots, and potion bottles.
We also want to add herbs, kettles, fireplaces, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlboss159