Search results

1. How to make something loop until any button is pressed (or space)

I'm truly sorry for double posting, as I'm not fully sure if it's against the rules or not, but I could really use some help with this. Any sort of help/advice would mean a lot.
  2. I agree with Shaz. I personally do the same thing with a script enlarger script and text box...

I agree with Shaz. I personally do the same thing with a script enlarger script and text box changing script because I know my game is going to need those since that's the format I like to use most. I don't think it's anything to worry about unless you're just throwing scripts in for the hell of it.
  3. How to make something loop until any button is pressed (or space)

I've already seen this topic: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/2119-waiting-until-button-input-also-applies-to-xp-and-vx/ But is there any way to make it so that the button input can be any button? I need it to feel natural, so it must be able to adapt to however the player is...
  4. How old were you when you made your first game?

Well. I... actually feel a lot better now. Thanks, you guys. :) But yeah, I suppose if we're not only talking about computer games, then my first game would be the boardgame I made for a class project in elementary school. Even if it was a complete ripoff off Candy Land. :P It really is nice...
  5. Actors names

I name my characters based on the meaning of the name. I try to use the character's name as metaphor, or clue, to who they are.
  6. How old were you when you made your first game?

Hello everyone. The more times passes, the more I realize Game Design is a very complicated business. It must take years to really become great at it, and practice is slower than someone like drawing since it takes longer to make a  game than it does a picture. I speak from experience, as I have...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12