Search results

1. Stealth System

i used on an event ">@Conditional branch: Script: can_see?(-1)" but it seems not to see the character. There's a big possibility that i made something wrong. Can someone please tell me to do what have i got to write?
  2. Artificial intelligence

Is there another metod?
  3. Artificial intelligence

I can't download it. My antivirus reveals it as a malware.
  4. Artificial intelligence

I need some help with the artificial intelligence. In my game, there are some people walking in a specific pattern. I want to make a person stop when he see the player, have a baloon icon and load the game over screen. I know how to do this last three things, the thing that i don't know is: how...
  5. NPC move loop

I have followed the tutorial yet. However, i resolved the problem setting the mov route of the npc in an another place activated by player touch.
  6. NPC move loop

I have a problem with an NPC that moves around in loop. I used a move route to make him move, but, if i activate autorun as trigger, the player cannot move when he enters in the room. If i use parallel process as trigger, the npc only go right and he stop when he finds a wall. If i activate a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"
Going to start a new project today. OMG, it will be on RPGMaker MV. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12