Search results

1. Yanly's learn skill engine help

Im using yanfly's learn skill engine with the class system. Each of my sub classes has their own skill set and only the sub classes will be using the learn skill engine. I was wondering is it possible for only the subclass skill types to appear under the learn skill menu. Basically I would just...
  2. Adding custom commands to skill menu

Thanks!! the command shows up and works. It just shows the list of special or magic skills list, I tried to adjust somethings under the Class System but just crashed my game. Is it as simple as changing the word personal to skill(which I tried) or is it something super complicated. 
  3. Adding custom commands to skill menu

Im using Yanfly's Skill Menu and Class system scripts. Since im only using the sub class aspect of the class system I thought it would make more sense to have under the skill menu. Im not a scripter but I can understand some basics. I tried to add how tp mode was added it but I wont show up. Can...
  4. Trouble with Yanfly class system

I figured it out.
  5. Trouble with Yanfly class system

Im trying to install the Yanfly class system but it won't appear in the menu. I tested it in a new project and it showed up just fine. Ive tried changing the placement of the script ,since that usually fixes issues, but its still not appearing.  These are the all the scripts im using in my...
  6. Help with Yanfly Item menu

Thanks for suggesting I reorganize, that was the problem. Originally I had it at the top of my script list with the rest of my Yea scripts. I moved it to the bottom of my very long list of scripts and now it works perfectly. 
  7. Help with Yanfly Item menu

The two  tags above the category tag are for Galv's Random loot script.
  8. Help with Yanfly Item menu

So im using the yanfly item menu and the items aren't sorting. I went and added some of the tags manually but it's still not working.  The items show up under main catergory but not under sub category.
  9. Help with Yami Guardian Series

So I have the Yami Guardian Basic, Menu and summon scripts installed but the skill remains grayed out. The menu option appears on my command list but its also greyed out.All the note tags needed are in place so im not sure why its not working. I tested it in a game with Luna (my main) and...
  10. Customizing Luna specific text

I found it.  It was under the Extra-edits script.
  11. Customizing Luna specific text

Yes how do you change the color and size.
  12. Customizing Luna specific text

Quick question in what script  can I customize the text in the upper left corner (see pic). I'm using the pre made Etrian sample project as a base.
  13. Yanfly Item menu issue_luna

Ok so im using the Yanfly-Item Menu (here) and I notice something. Technically the script works and but it won't display the different types of categories for each command (see img).I have the Luna engine installed,which is probably the issue. Im not sure where to look in order to correct this...
  14. Issue with YEA- Item Menu

Ok so im using the Yea-Item Menu (here) and I notice something odd. Technically the script works and but it won't display the different types of categories for each command (see img).I have the Luna engine installed and that might be the issue, but not sure yet. Im not sure where to look in...
  15. Using the Etrian sample Luna engine menu and custom scripts help

I found the script and it work! Thank so much for your help!
  16. Using the Etrian sample Luna engine menu and custom scripts help

When you say "luna engine complete project" do you mean the base script? also where can I find the compatibility patch? I fixed the item menu just had to some adjustments in the Luna Config for the Item menu. But the equip menu has me stumped. I have no idea to even start editing. I tried...
  17. Using the Etrian sample Luna engine menu and custom scripts help

Currently testing different scripts in Luna Engine Sample Project - Etrian since I would like to use it as a base. Ran into trouble with the YEA Item menu script. It works but this happens. Ive been going through scripts and im not sure where to start adjusting the window with the item list...
  18. Using the evil eagles menu/Luna engine help

Im using the Evil Eagle demo as a base for my game. Currently Im just testing everything and importing my art but there's somethings I can't figure out. 1) allow for all four of my character to seen on main menu and 2) make party member 1 active

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pirata12