Search results

1. Xine

Actor armor visual change

Hey all! I've searched and found a few threads about this, and the ones that I've found seem to either create a lot of lag with the issue or it would take creating multiple characters. I have a couple of scenarios that may work for what I want to do. First would be the armor change on the...
  2. Xine

Dark Flash

Greetings! I'm trying to get an anti-flash effect with a weapon. I have a character (holy) that I want to have a white flash when slashing at a certain level, and another character that I want to have a "flash" on screen, except it would flash black in the same flash animation, instead of...
  3. Xine

Cutscene character fade

Greetings! I've been looking around and unable to find a subject that covers quite what I'm looking for, or maybe I'm not looking for the right thing. I'm looking to make some cutscenes for my project and I'm trying to figure out how to make a character fade in/fade out. One of the scenes...
  4. Xine

Enemy Skill advice

Greetings! I'm looking for a little help with a skill for an enemy I'm tinkering around with. This encounter is going to be a greed demon/spirit, and I am trying to intially get the enemy to steal x amount of gold from the player, eventually I would like to have this be a percentage range...
  5. Xine

Parallax Backgrounds

Hello All,  I'm pretty new to this whole thing and have found a plethora of information regarding everything under the sun. I'm still in the experimenting phase of playing around with RMMV, but what I was trying to do was add a different parallax background.  The idea, was that I just took the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavishKK