Search results

1. noelburgundy27

Need Help for what you call TP Shield

Hi guys! I could use your advise. I'm working on a TP Guard System. Problem is, I'm at a loss for how to go about it. I'm building it from scratch and borrowing methods from the core mv scripts. What I have so far is this: It's a small script based on my VX Ace version. But with how...
  2. noelburgundy27

I Need Help Converting a Few Simple VX Ace plugins for MV

Trust me, the form of the scripts themselves are kinda easy, but re-discovering JS is kind of making my head go bonkers when I've worked with RGSS3 for so long. Anyways! I have trouble trying to figure out how to convert RGSS3 to JS for MV without a better idea of the structure for the engine...
  3. noelburgundy27

Looking for a Specific Sideview Battler Set

So in this video, there was a very pretty multi-frame sideview hero battler for Ralph. I've been trying to hunt it down but to no luck. Does anyone know where I can get it? Or maybe you know the artist and/or their thread so I can peruse their work? For those who can't see it, it's the old...
  4. noelburgundy27

Macky Plays - The Calimack Let's Plays

THE CALIFORNIA MACKY   So I decided I'd go and begin Let's Plays of a few games. I'm still building banners and stuff, but yeah. I'll do let's Plays and Let's Reads. I'll post links to my channel once I have RPG Maker vids uploaded. I'll be making a few short episodes of some of the games in...
  5. noelburgundy27

Class-Specific TP Regen

Class-Specific TP Regen script by California Macky (that's me!) This script allows you to have specific classes charge TP per turn, like what rogues and thieves do in various other RPGs. Instructions are in the script itself, though I wouldn't advise using it with my Tactics Ogre MP-TP Battle...
  6. noelburgundy27

Declare a NEW global variable (RGSS3)

How do you go about declaring a new global variable for a script to be Above Main and Below Materials? I'm working on a script and felt like the best way to go about it was using a global variable, but I'm not sure if I should set up like a pre-set value like... $SAMPLE = 0module Something...
  7. noelburgundy27

How Do You Make A Signature?

Hi, I just want to ask how you people all get your fancy signatures full of helpful links. It would help with my SEO and stuff. Do you have to meet a requirement of sorts?  
  8. noelburgundy27

Tactics Ogre MP/TP Regeneration Battle

Tactics Ogre MP Battle v 1.0a    Script by California Macky a.k.a. Neil a.k.a. mackintosh a.k.a. noelburgundy27   Description:   Replicates Tactics Ogre (Let Us Cling Together) MP and TP  Mechanics, where you start out with zero MP and/or TP, which you slowly gain per turn. That means no one can...
  9. noelburgundy27

Happy Party Script (Party has same EXP)

Singular Party EXP This script changes the way the EXP is handled. A specified game variable (Variable 001 by default), will be designated to hold the EXP value. Each character will have the same EXP points as that variable, allowing for a singular Party EXP. Functions such as EXP Rate will be...
  10. noelburgundy27

Yanfly's SKill Cost Manager (custom cost help)

http://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/gameplay-scripts/skill-cost-manager/ Yanfly's Skill Cost Manager uses a tag <custom cost: |string|> which displays the new string as the cost. I have a skill whose cost is dependent on character's level: self.level * 3 If I type that in the cost...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KyN19