Search results

1. Sugor

Choosing actor who to fight?

Is there any way to make a selection of actor before fighting the monster...like pokemon i think...and additional is there a way for collecting character cards and during fight u can select who to fight the mob
  2. Sugor

Time Fantasy Sprite Diagonal and Run

Anyone make diagonal animation and run :D i don't know how if i do it it's weird so if anyone can do it :D It is free to be edited owner approved.
  3. Sugor

How do you arrange maps?

I don't if this right place to post it... I've been wondering if how people here arrange their maps, 'cuz mine is kinda messy. i just i want tip from someone who is good at arranging maps.
  4. Sugor

Time Fantasy OCC WINNER PACK

Is legal to use the Time Fantasy Materials at the RPG MAKER SITE occ winner?? i'm confuse.
  5. Sugor

Action Battle System Animation

Anyone can make me an animation: attack, climb, bow swim, run, dead, jump, rolling I'm using Qplugins.
  6. Sugor

AI Allies?

Is there a plugin that let my allies be an AI? just kind of wondering :D
  7. Sugor

Where can I download Vibratos Character sprites and Bust?

i tried to go to the main website of vibrato but the only sprites there are sv_charcters i can't find the walk characters and bust, if someone know it please let me know or send link.
  8. Sugor

Yanfly!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO HEHE I WUV U <3

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING YANFLY YOU ARE THE BEST PERSON I KNOW I DON'T KNOW BUWHAHAHAH IT'S JUST THAT WHEN I SAW YOUR VIDEO ABOUT RETIREMENT MY HEART IS POUNDING THAT'S WHY I'M POSTING I DON'T KNOW WHY MY HEART POUNDS LIKE THAT.... ANYONE PUT YOUR FAREWELL HERE FOR YANFLY!!
  9. Sugor

Quest Generator Plugin??

Is there any plugin where everytime time a trigger an event it will add a Quest automatically and randomly? it's hard to explain but i wanted something like everytime my character wakes up a new quest will be added something like that. where players can play the game everyday allday. I don't...
  10. Sugor

Half Move and Khas Lighting Help

I don't know if someone already have a Post like this but I really don't know how to make the Half Move and Khas Lighting compatible to each one. I'm a beginner at Java so I don't know much I'm a student now. If Half Move turn on the dynamic shadow are not working but if it is dynamic shadows...
  11. Sugor

Diagonal movement help?

Is there a way to fix the diagonal movement or there is a plugin that can fix diagonal movement...that time where u used diagonal movement but it overlaps the tileset. Help if u know what I mean
  12. Sugor

Is it possible to use 2 directional sprites?

So I just want to know if it is possible to do it. Using a 2 directional sprites but the movement is still 4 or 8 directions? Just curious cuz I was thinking of using the sv_battlers as the Character but modifying it by making the thing the I ask. But not putting a up direction and down...
  13. Sugor

Which is better Mog_Hunter ABS or ALPHA ABS (Action Battle System)

I just wanted to know which is easier and fastest to make using one of the following : Alpha ABS or Mog_Hunter's Action Battle System Please tell me i'm new to this type of system
  14. Sugor

Is there a best Pixel Movement.Please Need it!

I'm using alot of famous pixel movement but what always happened is if i use diagonal move it will slide and ignore the collision Like imagine this Square then i use diagonal move the it will become like the square is cut from the tip of it
  15. Sugor

Help with adding frames in character animations.

Hello i'm new i actually wanted to know if it is possible to add frames in character animation. let's say making it 6 frames something like that is there any way to do that? please help
  16. Sugor

Can anyone help me make a attack animation like MOG HUNTER using walk animation

Thisto This but a bit more cool poses
  17. Sugor

RMMV HELP IF U LIKED MYSTERY PUZZLE (READ INFO)

PLEASE HELP! Any Idea please about a mystery puzzle horror... Plot: Characters: HELP: I want to be more thrilling and puzzle... the half of the story will be happening in classroom 2-1 please add some puzzle that can happen only in the room! PLEASE HELP DON'T FORGET THAT IT IS A GAME!!
  18. Sugor

My pressed sound on Title is late

Everytime i open my game and try to play it after i press New Game the will be late like "press start.........bing*...(Intro)"
  19. Sugor

Girls and Boys Dorm Design 1-5 floor or less atleast 3

Can someone help me make a map design using SF Tileset for girls and boys dorm... Arigato!
  20. Sugor

Actor as an Event is possible using a plugin?

I want to use my actor as an Event so i will not making an event again and again. if you understand what i mean please help

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iglee