1. Sugor

I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:

I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
  2. Sugor

this is awesome! great work :ewat:

this is awesome! great work :ewat:
  3. Sugor

Need help with text plugins

nice! maybe close the thread or mod will change it to [solved] smthn like that
  4. Sugor

Need help with text plugins

can you send a screenshot?
  5. Sugor

FREE Looking for Mapper for a heroic fantasy game

Hey! Pm me in details of what kind of mapper you looking for, I'm more on using only the tilesets and I can't do the parallax thingy.
  6. Sugor

If I'm making a post about art commission do I need something verified?

If I'm making a post about art commission do I need something verified?
  7. Sugor

wowww awesome! Great job! what parallax plugin did you used?

wowww awesome! Great job! what parallax plugin did you used?
  8. Sugor

Is it possible to make 6 frame door animation?

You can play multiple frame with this plugin: Galv's Character Animation- https://galvs-scripts.com/2015/11/03/mv-character-animations/ Victor Enginea Character Frames- https://victorenginescripts.wordpress.com/rpg-maker-mv/character-frames/
  9. Sugor

Hey I just got back in this forum...What's MZ? u got link?

Hey I just got back in this forum...What's MZ? u got link?
  10. Sugor

Time Fantasy weapon problem RPG MV

You can remove the image assigned in Database/System then the Attack motions remove the image assigned for every motion
  11. Sugor

Tactics System 1.2.1 (Tactical Battle System)

Is it compatible with android?? I kinda think it will look good on mobile but I'm curious if is it compatible.
  12. Sugor

Choosing actor who to fight?

Is there any way to make a selection of actor before fighting the monster...like pokemon i think...and additional is there a way for collecting character cards and during fight u can select who to fight the mob
  13. Sugor

Frame/Timing Customization in SV Battle

Hmm interesting...
  14. Sugor

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

Is this compatible to Mog_Title Plugins, Menu Plugins, and Battle HUD? haven't tried yet cuz i'm about to make one of this after i finished my game.
  15. Sugor

Help x_x

Do you have Yanfly Core Engine?? it should be on the top of all YEP plugins
  16. Sugor

RMVXA Your character in my game!

it's okay i didn't notice that too i just write what's in my mind that time i don't have enough sleep that time. Good Luck on you game :D
  17. Sugor

RMVXA Your character in my game!

Character Name - Sung Class - [1st/2nd/3rd Year] Eye Color - Red and Blue (LOL) Hairstyle and Hair Color - Short Ponytail and Grey Personality - Lazy,Smart,cold,soft,serious,clumsy,joker Brief Story - He is the son of a rich family but he wanted a simple life his family pushing him to...
  18. Sugor

How long does it take to make full game

It depends on your story or how will you make it. you can start at a small project first maybe you can finish it in a month/s if you will be fulltime doing it, that's on you on how long will you be able to make it.
  19. Sugor

This is a Time Fantasy Tileset :D

This is a Time Fantasy Tileset :D
  20. Sugor

Well thank you for that... what about this...

Well thank you for that... what about this? https://www.deviantart.com/sugorer/art/Field-3-825588850?ga_submit_new=10%3A1577991921

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png
Made the "My Beating Mystery" board today:
3ENFLSC.png

in Grim Trigger episodes 3 & 4, the main characters play a Clue rip-off board game called "My Beating Mystery" (haha), so of course I had to draw the board for it. Can't decide if I wanna add blood or not
Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faizalaila