Search results

1. SomaelCK

@nebula621 We use Dragonbone software and Dragonbone plug-in to put most complex animation in...

@nebula621 We use Dragonbone software and Dragonbone plug-in to put most complex animation in our game. But that animation in the gif specifically is just done using frame by frame picture changing. Hope it helps!
  2. SomaelCK

Back in game development scene after years of struggle! Good to be back! Made a thread about our...

Back in game development scene after years of struggle! Good to be back! Made a thread about our latest game project here. It's called MARGO - On the Brink. Do visit our thread!
  3. SomaelCK

RMMV MARGO - On the Brink

Just a small update. We are currently making 1st trailer for MARGO and a playable demo. For now, have a look at the the 3rd artwork of the game! Cheers!
  4. SomaelCK

RMMV MARGO - On the Brink

Kodots Games & Eureka Presents MARGO - On the Brink MARGO - On the Brink (Working Title) is a surreal adventure/RPG with a traditional turn-based combat. You play as a nameless girl with no recollection of the past trapped inside the depth of the crumbling realities called the "The...
  5. SomaelCK

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

This is such an amazing plug-in! Thank you! Do you have any plan to add Glitch Filter as well?
  6. SomaelCK

Game & Map Screenshots 10

It's been months since I last post here! How are you everyone? @SJWebster, Wow! That's some dramatic setting you have there. I can tell it will be epic once the map is complete. The flame, reflection and all! @VeryXInh, What are those squiggly things? My attempt at making a dynamic map. How...
  7. SomaelCK

RMMV Wanda - A Beautiful Apocalypse RE

It's been far too long since I last updated here! Lemme drop a new map I have been working on :)
  8. SomaelCK

Thank you! I'm feeling better now and on the road to recovery. And yes, these purple bots are new additions. Since we are showing the past in this game, we decided to expand the game, "lorewise". Adding more bots means you have new cities to explore and new culture to discover. Hope you like it...
  9. SomaelCK

It's been a long while since I last post! Have to take a rest from game development due to my health. It seems I am getting better these days and so, back to developing Wanda :) A new map : Lovely Little town square.
  10. SomaelCK

Thank you! It is a cutscene :)
  11. SomaelCK

Ah! That's a great idea! Thank you!
  12. SomaelCK

Going deeper into the blue!
  13. SomaelCK

@IbroAnw The maps are pretty! I love the last one where you set up the atmosphere nicely. Coincidentally I am also making the underwater map myself. Just a small sneak peak for now (since the map is still WIP) How does it look so far?
  14. SomaelCK

Sorry for late reply! Yes it is :)
  15. SomaelCK

@dsiver144 Looks really awesome!But I have to say that tree in the background (behind the barn) looks weird in perspective. A new exploratory map we made recently. How does it look?
  16. SomaelCK

A sneak peek for the new exploratory map we are making :)
  17. SomaelCK

Thanks! It is pretty easy actually. I did that all in events. I used a single plugins to skip the title scene to directly load into a map. There, I can easily manipulate graphic elements with just simple event commands.
  18. SomaelCK

Made this new splash screen for our game. We gonna use a new logo for us soon :)
  19. SomaelCK

Made this new splash screen to add in our game.
  20. SomaelCK

Made this custom event-based menu system for my game without using menu plugins. I kept it minimal since my game is not an RPG. How does it look?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I've decided "Attack on Equestria" should be released first... hence this new ARG channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKiUI8xOVx9dsF4kRXUmxw
Check it out, and subscribe! The ARG will lead up to the video game. It's not a creepy game, but I just thought it should follow ARG standards.
For anyone interested in my project M - i finally made a gamethread about it :D

Yay. I turned 39 today. Another year older, another year closer to the grave.
I'm sure the latest post/thread in the sidebar used to have 5 posts. Was it always been like this?

Made it to the 10th video doing this! :kaocry:

renderTimingPixel.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClementPanchout