Search results

1. helixmoonstudios

Battle Animation Question and Possible Plugin Request.

Hello everyone! I hope all is well. I had a previous question that was answered by you awesome people so I figured I'd come to you with another. There is a part of my battle system that I am trying to wrap my head around animating and wondered if anyone could provide some insight or a plugin if...
  2. helixmoonstudios

Team Player Battle System Plugin Request/Help

AGain thank you so much you are a godsend :)
  3. helixmoonstudios

Ok I will definitely look into that and try it thank you so so so much for your reply I really appreciate it :)
  4. helixmoonstudios

Progress. So exciting :)

Progress. So exciting :)
  5. helixmoonstudios

Hello This is my first time actually posting something so if this is in the wrong place I completely understand. I am unsure if what I need even possible and if it is I am unsure if it can be created using plugins or events. As its two things that I feel go hand and hand I will ask here...
  6. helixmoonstudios

The team is coming together time to make something amazing :)

The team is coming together time to make something amazing :)
  7. helixmoonstudios

Oh! . My internet was buggin' and made me input my profile info twice and to be honest I just...

Oh! . My internet was buggin' and made me input my profile info twice and to be honest I just didn't feel like typing out my previous status update. Was actually unaware that it even the original update posted. Thanks for the heads up :)
  8. helixmoonstudios

Let's Go!

Let's Go!
  9. helixmoonstudios

Let's get creative in here!

Let's get creative in here!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm