Search results

1. Enderdude

script call Set Movement Route

Hello everyone of the rpg maker forums. I'm needing a little help with the script call set movement route. I tried looking over the script call list and found no example so i'm a little stuck on how it works i'm I just missing it or is there no example  ;_;  . If anyone knows how it works could...
  2. Enderdude

Script call conditional branch

Hello everyone of the rpg maker forums!.I'm having a little problem with the script call conditional branch. I'm trying to make a simple crafting system with script calls and i can't really figure out how to use the script call conditional branch. i'm not having any problems with the plugin i'm...
  3. Enderdude

MV is a great program!

Hi everyone i have been using MV when it first came out on steam and all i have to say is it an amazing program. The character generator makes all the npcs look amazing. The UI to the program is a lot better then VX ace. I been messing with this program since I got it from first day. I mean I...
  4. Enderdude

What MV feature are you looking forward to the most

So like the title says What MV feature are you looking forward to the most, mine is javascript! what about yours?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.
I'm sorry about earlier. I have the most hate and the most love for my art at the same time. Felt bad about my thread because I wasn't listening, and because I made it out of a bad mindset to begin with. S'another Thursday for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scrollstorm