Search results

1. Holder

Have I reached a character/image limit?

My last two resource releases I've not been able to update my main topic with the thumbnails and links to the full images. The error message that I receive is general oops something went wrong. The only thing I can think of it being is I've passed a topic size limit.
  2. Holder

MV / MZ Battler sheet flexibility?

I'm looking to reformat/duplicate my battlers into the Default MV/MZ layout. However there's some issues I'm finding that put me off initially from doing these. The 18 poses that are within the default layout has a number of poses which I feel are redundant to many custom made characters...
  3. Holder

Effekseer

Since the RPG Maker MZ uses Effekseer as a tool for creating animations I thought I'd start this topic (If there is eventually an official forum created for this then please feel free to close this topic). I've never heard of this program before and never even created many particle animations...
  4. Holder

Can't inset image from url

I get the oops something went wrong promt when I try to insert an image into a post via url. Tried a few different ways to do this. With and without 'https://' Is this known and is part of the forum update. EDIT: Thanks if something was done behind the scenes but it's working fine now.
  5. Holder

Sprite_Battler alteration to stop semi transparency

I'm after a bit of help, I've set up a quick project using DerVVulfmans Animated Battlers script for RM XP, just for me to look at and test my battlers as I'm working on creating them. The problem isn't with DerVVulfmans Animated Battlers script, it's within the default Sprite_Battler. After a...
  6. Holder

Your 1st in game boss battle?

Curiously wondering what's your first boss battle you have within your game? Do you go for the big Wasp/Bee and large Slime? How do you switch it up to grab the players attention to show them it's a big step up and not just their usual battle but with a new creature?
  7. Holder

Holders Animated Battlers MV

I've been searching around trying to update my scripts list for animatedbattlers.wordpress and I've not seen any scripts for MV to let people use my battlers with that engine. Is there a script out there that I've been overlooking? I know there's once again in RM a built in side-view battle...
  8. Holder

It's been a while.

Greetings everyone, it feels like it's been years and well it has been. Don't know how many members here may remember me or if any really. Anyway I've just been sprinting again recently after getting my old PC up and running, and looking through my old battler sprites. Not sure what kind of...
  9. Holder

Hey

It's been a while :) hey everyone. Been looking into MV and how things work, obviously the battler setup caught my attention and it's got some odd pose choices. Hope all's been well.
  10. Holder

Hey everyone

Thought it best to say hi. Been a while since I've been able to sit down and do anything RM wise, funny how it's like drawing in which if you've not done any for a while it's like you've forgotten how. Anyway, hi  :razz:
  11. Holder

Animated Battlers Workshop

Holders Animated Battlers Workshop Closed   Decided to make what people want and the best (and only) way I can do that is to open this workshop. This can either go one way or the other, so let's give it a go. I will try to work quicker on requests but this may impact on how they look, I don't...
  12. Holder

Gallery contact

Just curious as I know it's not checked much but who do I speak to with approval for images within the gallery? I'm just wondering what group or individual has moderation of that in their CP, not asking because of any duration of time it's been since I put them there, it's just that certain...
  13. Holder

Holders Battlebacks

Holders Battlebacks Please click each thumbnail for the full Animated Battler XP, VX, VXAce sheet. Terms of use Please check the new terms of use at my blog. Happy Christmas everyone, this may just be a few variations of a grass field but it took quite some time to get right. This is also the...
  14. Holder

Making a .swf from .wmv

An odd request but I couldn't do this myself and yeah it's nothing RM related. I have a small looping .wmv video and I'd like it as a .swf for a screensaver. Yeah it might sound stupid for me wanting a screensaver but I still like them even if it's not for the need but for what they are.  ...
  15. Holder

Holders Material

Holders Material Terms of use   VX / VX Ace Characters VX / VX Ace Portraits VX / VX Ace Facesets *New* Battlebacks (More selection within the Gallery) *New* Battle Animations Ace Generator Parts Templates Cover Art Stock These are 100% unofficial cover art images...
  16. Holder

Gallery dimension limit

I hate to do this but it's a bump. If the actual size limit isn't wanting to be disclosed for any reason that's fine but it'd be nice to know if it is ever going to be increased (placed my largest image size so far in the initial post).
  17. Holder

Holders Animated Battlers

Holders Animated Battlers Terms of Use Click on each thumbnail for full sheet. Complete Templates Job Class Templates Job Class Weapons (Matching Job class template) Weapon sets coming soon as pack download. Animated Battlers Material Screenshots Download packs *4 Frame...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_beside_myself.jpg

The worst part about making custom stuff is, I can't really ask any of you why a second copy of the character randomly appears only when going SW, S, or SE and changing directions. Been bugging me for the last two days. On the plus side, look at the new random map pieces I made while thinking about it.:LZSexcite:
RPG Maker News #11 | Mech Battlers, Angels of Death on Console, New MZ Plugins & Music Packs

forgot I drew Riley's message bust ages ago. They might be one of the most unique characters in the game so far.
37 years old...
What hath possessed me to start rapping, Lloyd only knows.

I think the worst part is, I am actually really good...

no... actually, the worst part is writing a song about bum rushing Gandalf to stop Frodo...
I don't even listen to rap.
Just finished v0.1 of FOSSIL. It's a plugin that lets you use MV plugins in MZ without editing them by making them use new functions.

I have about 40 plugins tested and working so far (including chrono engine and some other big ones). I hope that the community will pitch in and help improve it, so we can use all the old plugins in MZ. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bk8vnmobi