Search results

1. Tobiasu

Reset a specific actor's data(level,skills,equips,exp,etc.) by script call

hello guys! I know there's a script call: $game_actors = Game_Actors.new that can reset their settings in actor's database but this script call resets all actor's data I just wondering if it's possible to reset a specific actors only thanks!
  2. Tobiasu

Variable equal to party's total level

hello community! I'm trying to make Etrian Odyssey remake in VX Ace but I'm having trouble in Inn event I want to make the variable equal to party's total level because the cost of staying at the Inn on that game is party's total level x 2 (but I think it's the 1st 4 members' total level only)...
  3. Tobiasu

disable\enable party leader by switch

hello everyone! I need a little help again! so, there's a script that can disable switching the party leader here it is: # Disallows changing formation of first actor # # Plug n Play # class Scene_Menu < Scene_MenuBase   alias csca_snippets_on_formation_ok on_formation_ok   def...
  4. Tobiasu

help! adjusting party size by script call

hello everyone! I know how to adjust the party size in script editor by editing this in Game_Party def max_battle_members     return 4 - changing 4 to 3 or how many do you like   end   but I want to know how to change that using a script call is it possible?   I just want to reduce...
  5. Tobiasu

hello everyone!

it's been a month and a half since I've joined this forum but I haven't introduced myself yet! the reason is I don't know how to post! I only learn how to post here a couple of days ago! well, My Name is Ace Ming I started to discover this thing by downloading and playing Hentai Japanese...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZakkWylde86