Search results

1. ShyGirlSarah

What is your all-time favorite Pokemon?

My favorite Pokemon is Absol. Mainly because of this reason: Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. In the anime, Absol was treated terribly because no one knew...
  2. ShyGirlSarah

Hello <3

Thank you <3 I actually don't own RPG maker yet, but I can't wait to get started messing around!
  3. ShyGirlSarah

Hello <3

Thank you very much!
  4. ShyGirlSarah

Any FFXIV players?

I love FFXIV and I love meeting other players. My main is on Aether - Midgardsomr and I'm still progressing through Shadowbringers. I love this game so much and I love talking/gushing about it!
  5. ShyGirlSarah

Hello <3

My name is Sarah and I am BRAND NEW to the RPG maker community. I really want to make my own game for fun but I also love playing RPGs so I want to see what's here. I am a female in her early twenties that loves RPGs/JRPGs. My favorite series is Kingdom Hearts, but I love Final Fantasy as well...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.
So I was kinda recommended a manga to learn a few drawing tips, I dunno if it will actually work, but I'm liking the story lol
M745veO.jpg
RPG Maker News #12 | Control Zooming, Customize Bush Effect, Causality & Happy Bones on Steam
Episode 16 let's go! We're making an RPG in RPG Maker MZ! This week... even more mapping, we're almost done with all the mapping for our first dungeon!

I have big news. I just got hired at a Mexican restaurant! They're like Chipotle but a bit different... and my job will be taking orders some days, delivering food other days, and of course, making customers happy. My orientation is on Tuesday. Once I start, I might disappear from here sometimes, but I'll always try to come back!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jabolo