Search results

1. AksaczytNel

Christin's Ace Resources

I downloaded them for reference purposes, thank you. Stay believing in yourself, hold on to your chase. Take care
  2. AksaczytNel

Guang Liang betrayed the Oath. So I'm taking My leave. Abandon your shades. Do not die in vain.

Guang Liang betrayed the Oath. So I'm taking My leave. Abandon your shades. Do not die in vain.
  3. AksaczytNel

I had my first BR match in any game, in CoD Mobile Garena. Crashed down with my helicopter...

I had my first BR match in any game, in CoD Mobile Garena. Crashed down with my helicopter within the first 2 mins. But our team won! x)
  4. AksaczytNel

If love is wrong, and all my wishes gone, fear not, I'll still stay strong, no matter what, for...

If love is wrong, and all my wishes gone, fear not, I'll still stay strong, no matter what, for love, forever alone forever strong. Promise.
  5. AksaczytNel

Bundle items giveaway (free)

I don't have all the audio, the GENE, the MADO, the SAKAN and VNM and Live2D. But sokay, you give them that's available to someone else. Thank you for being generous
  6. AksaczytNel

11) Implement C# pls 12) I wish for the skilled members of the communities to start...

11) Implement C# pls 12) I wish for the skilled members of the communities to start contributing passionately just like Yanfly did
  7. AksaczytNel

9) The option to freely and directly resize graphics on maps within the editor on the sceneview...

9) The option to freely and directly resize graphics on maps within the editor on the sceneview window. 10) Expand greatly the current database and default editor limits of the next RPG Maker
  8. AksaczytNel

7) editting no.4, modern algebra too 8) For some and many of us to understand and accept more...

7) editting no.4, modern algebra too 8) For some and many of us to understand and accept more that game design doesn't just involved time and chime, it also needs dime. And respects. Lotsa machine gun DrDisRespects respects
  9. AksaczytNel

4) For Archeia, OriginalWij, woratana, Victor Sant, Yukihime, Yami, Mithran, BigEd, Galv, Khas...

4) For Archeia, OriginalWij, woratana, Victor Sant, Yukihime, Yami, Mithran, BigEd, Galv, Khas, and few others I forgot their names to take over Yanfly's stellar role. 5) Please come back Hirei! And Lunarea and Sevith. 6) More diverse artstyle in RPG Maker resources. RPG Maker hex is largely...
  10. AksaczytNel

1) For Yanfly to come back once he has fully recharged. I know, but I'm an optimistic person...

1) For Yanfly to come back once he has fully recharged. I know, but I'm an optimistic person. 2) I want to contribute codes and 2D Isometric and top down tiles. I'm okay with Ruby/RGSS3 but still new to JavaScript. 3) For the next RPG Maker to have redefined scenes and loops functions, to be...
  11. AksaczytNel

Here's my wishes in RPG Maker community. Typing in comments below:

Here's my wishes in RPG Maker community. Typing in comments below:
  12. AksaczytNel

And because the creative collectives of RPG Maker communities is very promising, I decided to...

And because the creative collectives of RPG Maker communities is very promising, I decided to stick with it
  13. AksaczytNel

But associations aren't assent and conversations aren't concessions. I can respect someone...

But associations aren't assent and conversations aren't concessions. I can respect someone without liking his manifesto, and work together towards mutual goals.
  14. AksaczytNel

There are many things and stances I'm not aligned with Degica's staffs and this site's mods and...

There are many things and stances I'm not aligned with Degica's staffs and this site's mods and members. But...
  15. AksaczytNel

Prolly going to learn JavaScript for MV Plugin making and modifying...

Prolly going to learn JavaScript for MV Plugin making and modifying...
  16. AksaczytNel

Konnichiwa(Good day)

@Barchetta3223 you know what, I think for the first project, I'm prolly going to scrap off the unified reality and fantasy thing, idk. I'm now thinking why would I want to unite others and others' stories into one setting where, given building and cummulative progress along the way, I'd be...
  17. AksaczytNel

Konnichiwa(Good day)

Hi @Lilly thanks for greeting me, glad to be making your acquaintance :) Yea, you may address me as Nel, since Nel isn't my last name but my middle name. I see you have a cute game thread and a let's play worship, I hope you can do an lp of my first project when it is completed. I also like the...
  18. AksaczytNel

Konnichiwa(Good day)

So yeah 2019 is nearing its end but I'm so hyped and pumped up to learning how to use RPG Maker MV. I'm a big fan of turn-based RPG's but I also like action. I have four big projects. A fan JRPG that unifies real famous and infamous deceased and living people of the world and vast array of...
  19. AksaczytNel

Konnichiwa(Good day)

Konnichiwa(Good day)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.
Definitely glad I haven't released a few of my plugins that are technically done. As I learn more, I find ways to make my code more efficient, and in one case so far, discovered an existing function that did EXACTLY what I created my own function to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neikoku