Search results

1. Sylvor

Ideas in Ink: Points and Challenge summary

Has this game stopped? I always did enjoy reading those prompts and now that I've found the time was planning on doing some writing as well...
  2. Sylvor

LoM: Amulet of Lenisvan

Actually, in hindsight, it might indeed have been better to put them in the same post. Sorry about that. So yes, I'd like to merge them.
  3. Sylvor

An unfinished story to go with the pictures of the amulet I posted earlier:   Input is, as always, very welcome!
  4. Sylvor

I'll upload some of my 'art' later. That'll show you that I have reason to hate myself.

I'll upload some of my 'art' later. That'll show you that I have reason to hate myself.
  5. Sylvor

So I had some free time and a workbench available. I have had this design in my head for quite some time, but since I'm not all that good with manual labour, the result is not completly what I wanted. However, this should give a decent idea of how I view it. As for the symbol on the back...
  6. Sylvor

Gratz, good job!

Gratz, good job!
  7. Sylvor

How to do art without hating yourself.

How to do art without hating yourself.
  8. Sylvor

Basic storyline for a game, would like some feedback.

The problem with this is, that he already is the Emperor because he united the Xivanthian Clans under his rule 5 years ago. It's something I came up with a long time ago and such a hard fact in the lore of the story I'm writing, I'm kind of unwilling to step away from it. Yeah, I'm a stubborn...
  9. Sylvor

How to rule an Empire.

How to rule an Empire.
  10. Sylvor

Kind of obvious. SPOILER ALERT: He tries to save an entire group of people, but ends up the...

Kind of obvious. SPOILER ALERT: He tries to save an entire group of people, but ends up the one being responsible for their - quite gruesome - deaths. Enough to drive most people insane.
  11. Sylvor

Played. Awesome game. Made me flip a few times. Gameplay itself sucked though.

Played. Awesome game. Made me flip a few times. Gameplay itself sucked though.
  12. Sylvor

Search for Man and Machine or The Crush by Miracle Of Sound on Youtube. I think those would...

Search for Man and Machine or The Crush by Miracle Of Sound on Youtube. I think those would fit quite well IMHO.
  13. Sylvor

I was actually thinking about having a character in the game, that is with the MC for pretty...

I was actually thinking about having a character in the game, that is with the MC for pretty much the entire game, but along the way you notice these tiny little irrationalities. At the end of the game it is revealed that the character is actually a hallucination of the MC, that was created to...
  14. Sylvor

I was actually more talking about how to express them, show how the character thinks. Peek...

I was actually more talking about how to express them, show how the character thinks. Peek inside his mind, as to say. I've had enough psychological troubles to pick from, but expressing them is way more difficult than I ever imagined.
  15. Sylvor

Psychological troubles and how to express them in a game.

Psychological troubles and how to express them in a game.
  16. Sylvor

So I've been trying to make a small demo for the game, but it just isn't working. I'm going to need to rely on other resources for this to work the way I want it to work. Put on hold, at least for now. :/
  17. Sylvor

Thingy things.

Thingy things.
  18. Sylvor

What inspires you to write your game's story

A little bit of everything, but recentlly I have found myself drawn to the mythology and culture of the ancient greeks and the Roman Empire.
  19. Sylvor

The restarting of an entire project.

The restarting of an entire project.
  20. Sylvor

I'm planning to make it a RPG, but with some strategy elements in it, to simulate you actually running an empire. For example: A nearby nomad tribe attacks one of your rural settlements. You'll have the choice to: A.) Ignore it. B.) Charge them head on. C.) Send two fast mobile divisions to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this
One thing those jp developer still get wrong about boob physic is that... men's muscly hard pecs can jiggle too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gabrielmax80