Search results

1. yournamehere

How did you go about finding your previous project members?

Did you post in recruitment? Did you know people already? Did you connect here? On reddit? On discord? I'm super curious. Please tell me your stories :)
  2. yournamehere

Events not showing up during battle test

I tried opening a fresh game (RMMZ) but it still wouldn't work. Anyone have any tips?
  3. yournamehere

RMMZ Item-Based Battle System?

Looking for a deck-building battle system where you combine items or cards as a primary form of attack. Similar to Epic Spell Wars where each turn instead of picking an attack skill you would pick an item (or multiple items) to use and those items deal attacks to monsters with various combo bonuses.
  4. yournamehere

Requesting baking supplies

Need clutter objects, tools and machinery for bakery kitchen! MZ (or MV, since it's the same size). I've found some decent cookware and even a couple microwaves, but I'm still missing some crucial items. My wish list is long, but I don't need (or expect) all of it. Every little bit helps. Ace...
  5. yournamehere

Your RTP Edits Here

RTP edits - generator parts and tilesets! Kid's generator parts Male generator parts - Coat and jeans: MZ Tile edits: MZ/MV Tile edits: Terms: They're all RTP edits, so as long as you have MZ (and MV for the mixed edits) you're free to use them however you like. Feel free to throw me...
  6. yournamehere

RMMZ Forging Onward (One Map Game Challenge)

Forging Onward SYNOPSIS One map game challenge entry! It’s a VERY simple puzzle, only a couple minutes of gameplay. Warm and heartfelt energy. You’re locked in a room with some metal and a bunch of tools. It’s your job to put the pieces together to get the door open. Nothing to do but Forge...
  7. yournamehere

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I've had VX Ace for years now and I've dabbled a little in learning how the software works, but it's all still fairly new - and for a long time, I never really made an account for the forums. I finally bit the bullet and bought MZ (on slight discount!) because I love making things and telling...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:
Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dolidodzik