Search results

1. KeyJester

Original Characters

Hello, lovelies~ I am a somewhat slightly obsessed character creator/collector, and, besides keys ( :wub: ), characters are my absolute biggest obsession in life. And that would be an understatement. Pretty much all of my time seems to be dedicated to my little darlings in some way, either...
  2. KeyJester

What other forums do you/have you belonged to?

I used to be really, really, really addicted to forums back in the day, though I've only ever really frequented two. Back in the notorious teenage days, I used to crash this place called shinraonline, because, obviously, it was based on FF7 and I was totally obsessing over that game. It was...
  3. KeyJester

What are your non-RPGMaker Related hobbies?

I have waaaay too much free time on my hands. Due to some health issues, I'm on a special pension for disabled people, so I'm not allowed to work or anything. And, on bad days, I can't really walk anyway. XD I work on my own projects, which is a kind of hobby/passion/obsession. Been writing and...
  4. KeyJester

Creating a memorable character name

Strangely enough, I've never had any problems finding names. Like all my lovely "companions", it just drops down on me out of the blue. It's always fun to have a random burst of information thrown into your head when you're busy doing something else. In the rare cases where I haven't gotten a...
  5. KeyJester

What TV shows are you watching now?

I generally don't watch TV, as in, on the actual TV. My lovely screen is only there to be abused by any of my gaming consoles. But I do watch a lot of series! As in, I find something neat and watch all seasons in a day... >.> Right now I'm working my way through Lost Girl, again. Totally in...
  6. KeyJester

Pulling the amnesia card

Amnesia is one of the most over-used cliches out there, but, like all cliches, if done correctly I think it can bring a lot of good to a story. I personally love cliches, actually, to the point where I totally abuse them just for my own amusement. I Actually pulled the amnesia card on the...
  7. KeyJester

Learning to make tilesets is hell on my brain. I swear, I look at my apartment and all I can...

Learning to make tilesets is hell on my brain. I swear, I look at my apartment and all I can think about is how to rearrange it to get the best possible tileset. >.o
  8. KeyJester

Currently struggling with my health, as it seems to have gone all psycho on me. Yay. But Gaming...

Currently struggling with my health, as it seems to have gone all psycho on me. Yay. But Gaming, beer and RPG maker is a nice way to ignore that~
  9. KeyJester

Guide to simple tileset edits [Rearranging, clumping and recoloring]

Then my initial thought was actually right! Yay me! =D Actually got all the money saved up now, finally, so I bought it today. I highly doubt I'll regret that decision. =) And, thanks to this amazing tutorial, I've already edited tons of tilesets, as well as sprites. Just getting the hang of...
  10. KeyJester

No, I downloaded the free trial, just to test out the program while saving up to buy it. From what I could gather, the Lite version isn't as good as VX Ace? You just gotta excuse my blondness, but when I'm new to things I'm about as dumb as can be. ^^;
  11. KeyJester

Just another newbie on the lose

Haha, thanks Mr.OneDayLate! XD The tutorials have been really helpful so far, yeah, and I'm halfway through making one game, just to test the program. And I have started editing some tilesets and sprites, which was easier than I thought it would be. It is seriously addictive, and so much fun...
  12. KeyJester

Thanks! =D I definitely am~
  13. KeyJester

Thank you~ =D I'm already making great use of the various tutorials I've found.
  14. KeyJester

Yeah, as the title states, but I promise I won't cause too many problems. I think. Well, I'm Norwegian, so English isn't my main language, but I've been speaking and writing English most of my life so I'm at least somewhat decent in it. I've been a gamer since I was old enough to walk - well...
  15. KeyJester

I am probably a complete idiot for asking this question, but where do I find the default tiles to edit? I've never in my life tried to do any edits like this, so I'm about as newb as you can get, but I really want to have a go at making some custom tilesets for what I'm working on. The default...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

unknown.png

A sketch of a character for an upcoming chapter. I am pre-preparing the heck out of this one and future chapters, don't want to spend time figuring the story out again. :blush:
Today *Fix the game UI
RMMZ maxRows make me tired.
The game supports real-time language switching (really interesting).
8laFKAa.png

jBYDFzZ.png

lYbvPth.png

mY99lgU.png

Swag collecting in the new randomly generated area. Now the mini map also shows the randomly generated features... And even illustrates the whole "bubble" system" that I made to manage memory... Though that part's inadvertent. We'll just call that "the fog of war"... Yes, that's what we'll do. Nobody will be the wiser! :kaopride:
not me being not lazy for 5 seconds and drawing another char portrait (her name is hazel)
its_hazel.png
Been a while since the last time I made a song remix. Had a blast making this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnerTasche