Search results

1. Boi

\ʕ-ᴥ•ʔ Bits' Bust Boutique [ 0/2 slots open! ] ʕ•ᴥ-ʔ/

Game Title: Stigma Character Name: Kiel Scarlotte Age: 24 Physical looks: Lightskin, stubble on chin, similar to Mugen from Samurai Champloo, evil looking blue eyes, eyebrow slit, black hair, pony tail and a bang on the left side of the head Traits + Personality: Alpha male, Kiel is...
  2. Boi

Custom Music, Themes [Closed for Now]

I love it! This might be stupid but how can I download this?
  3. Boi

Dude that's so sick I love it!
  4. Boi

Available Music Workshop

Lol exactly!! Thanks man!
  5. Boi

Available Music Workshop

1) Kiel Strikes Back ! 2) 2 Minuets 3) Main character theme song 4) The mood should set the player on edge for what bad ass thing the main character will do next EXAMPLE HERE YA GO 5) Metal step. Heavy metal/dubstep hybrid 6) Kiel is an a badass character, a swing first ask...
  6. Boi

Christian Trivia Adventure Game

Finally as Christian game! God bless you brother
  7. Boi

Taking free pixel-art requests for your game!

Do you do logos bro?
  8. Boi

RPG Battle system

Hey. I'm looking for a battle system MUCH more different from the usual front turn based battle, or side view battle, is there a battle system for RPG Maker vx Ace that is similar to this
  9. Boi

Fancy Ferret's Logo Workshop

Just a basic star would due then! Sorry for requesting incorrectly
  10. Boi

Fancy Ferret's Logo Workshop

Genre: Fantasy. (Takes place in a fantasy medieval times with some sci-fi) Game Title: STIGMA Style References: Final Fantasy type  Emphasis Elements: Give it a space like galaxy feel, and use this character concept art, without the eyepatch...
  11. Boi

1. Name of song: Kiel's Theme 2. Approximate expected length: 1:00 3. Final output format: Mp3 4. Examples:  5. Description of what the piece will be used for and what you'd like it to convey: The Theme song will be used for when the character either Enters the scene...
  12. Boi

[DEAD]

Yeah sure
  13. Boi

[DEAD]

Hey thanks so much please take your time!
  14. Boi

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

These are dope!
  15. Boi

Crunch's Pixel Resources (Updated: 15/9/16 - Battlers)

Yooooooo I would actually buy this pack!!!
  16. Boi

[DEAD]

File Type: mp3 Description: The music will be used for the main character's theme, a heavy metal styled song Preferred Instruments: Guitar, drums, bass Unwanted Instruments: Piano Loop: No Other Info : Please have fun, I will be patient! Keywords: Action packed, something that...
  17. Boi

Reese's Logo Workshop | *Update* read the red text!

♦ Type: Fantasy ♦ Title Name: STIGMA ♦  Number of characters: 2 Male characters ♦ References: Male 1: http://prntscr.com/cndy6w (without eyepatch) Male 2: http://prntscr.com/cndyw2 ♦ Font Style Preference: Medial, something that looks similar to dark souls or bloodborne...
  18. Boi

Alo's Artsy Stuff

Im very much interested
  19. Boi

Ark of the Arts (Short Music Shop)

Musical Type: Heavy rocky Theme: Uplifting, intense, battle,fight, heavy metal Description: For my protagonist, that will hype up the player when they hear the song come on, that's when they know the protagonist is about to do some major damage Feel: Like getting ready to destroy anything in...
  20. Boi

Alo's Artsy Stuff

Slot Three Form Reference/Detailed Description of Character: A light skin, medium built teenage male, long dark purple hair shoulder length, with a two braids hanging from the side of his head that are hidden under a lot more hair, the braids can be like extras, or even "bangs" hanging off...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jl4867