Search results

1. Abagail Asta

Looking for a team to accumulate experience with

I don't know about the original owner of this post but I do have a project if you're interested. The link is here : And the screenshots are out dated I'll update tomorrow hopefully. I'm also willing to take ideas and change it up if you want to pitch in.
  2. Abagail Asta

[Recruitment Reset] Across the Night - Mystery/Horror RPG

Sweat to see this re-opened!  I'm completely up to the mapping place. :)
  3. Abagail Asta

Hotel Pilipinas

Hey great to see you're still making games :) This game looks really interesting sadly don't have a chance to help out. Sorry.
  4. Abagail Asta

Chibi enemies

can't argue.
  5. Abagail Asta

that would be the coolest. I may do that...who knows.

that would be the coolest. I may do that...who knows.
  6. Abagail Asta

Chibi enemies

Holly mother of all that's good what is that! Ha but good work, and somehow the crazy one is still cute. (just a bit...)
  7. Abagail Asta

Chibi enemies

Oh My God that's the cutest thing I've ever seen! THE HEARTS. curls up and has a heart attack. :)
  8. Abagail Asta

Chibi enemies

No I meant it is impossible that you could have made it better it's amazing. My apologies. (I need to refrain from sarcasm and social media when running off 1 hour of sleep)
  9. Abagail Asta

Chibi enemies

It actually DOESN'T get any cuter.
  10. Abagail Asta

Mega-Mangled Intro of Doom

that's always fun. :) I got MV for Hanukkah but I hope you find a good way to get a hold of them.
  11. Abagail Asta

You're welcome, enjoy this world and forum. There are many people here that are really nice and generally fun to talk to, as well as people who offer help and services. :) Enjoy.
  12. Abagail Asta

Hello and welcome, I don't have much insight or knowledge but I wish you the best of luck in the world of game dev.
  13. Abagail Asta

Yeah just saw the announcement (assuming you mean Pokemon) I'm so psyched.

Yeah just saw the announcement (assuming you mean Pokemon) I'm so psyched.
  14. Abagail Asta

Song Of Nine Worlds - Looking for help

Okay this game is in it's early stages and it's going to be a LONG time before it will be done.                                             Trivia What is it in : RPG Maker MV What Genre : Either Fantasy or Si-Fi but probably Fantasy Age Restriction : This game will be child friendly...
  15. Abagail Asta

Bored waiting for someone to respond to something I said :P

Bored waiting for someone to respond to something I said :P
  16. Abagail Asta

Hiya!

Welcome to the forum and the world of RPG maker, what was said before me is quite true. This is an overall friendly comunity where many people are willing to make friends. *cough*me*cough* But whether you have a question about a mechanic or simply want to talk there's almost never no one...
  17. Abagail Asta

How do you come up with a title?

For me when creating names I just kind of find what my game revolves around, so let's say dogs Then find the main conflict so for example, Evil Rabbits? Then I try to decide what genre my game will be, since this game has taken a rather strange turn Fantasy seems key. After that I try...
  18. Abagail Asta

Looking for a team to accumulate experience with

Hi, privet messaged you on the wrong account and my sincere apologies but what was said is true and I would love to work with you on a half planned project.
  19. Abagail Asta

[MMO]Pokemon:Force[Scripter/Eventers Needed]

hey is this still alive?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BackgroundN0ise