Search results

1. Self referencing event via script call?

What I'm trying to do is find the script calls for the following commands Control variables > set to > game data > this events map X Control variables > set to > game data > this events map Y Control variables > set to > game data > this events facing direction I can see exactly how to do...
  2. Problem with over/under tiles event

I'm building a large map 200x200 with lots of different elevations and bridges which will be walked on and under. I do NOT want criticisms for using large maps, I consider myself a decent mapper and my maps are extremely detailed and well planned out. I've done this so far by: > Variable...
  3. [SCRIPT HELP NEEDED] Pearl ABS Dual Wielding

So, I'm using Falcao's PearlABS Liquid V3. It's awesome and I've invested a lot of time into editing and rearranging character sets for different attacks, etc. However, I came to testing my dual wielding classes. Using the first hand weapon is fine, animates and everything, but when i attempt...
  4. SCRIPT REQUEST: Character Created Events

So I'm working on my project on VX Ace, I'm using Falcao Pearl ABS, and I want to know if there's anyway to let the player create events. What I would like to achieve is for the character to lay down traps that go off when an enemy gets too close like a mine, or a "buff aura" type deal that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanisasr