Search results

1. About Yanfly Battle System

Is there a way to change the Icons inside the script of the Yanfly's battle system script, like its now using very strange Icons I am not willing to use in it? is this possible so yeah how can I change it or at what line am I being able to change it?
  2. [Ruby] Quest Journal ( Help!! )

Hey Everyone, as you can read the title.. I just added a fourht quest and now I keep getting some kind of weird error, and I am wondering if someone can help me out, the error Quotes "Script QuestLog line 856: Syntax Error occurred unexpected keyword_end, expecting ']' " And I haven't...
  3. Got a Quick Question..

Hey Everyone I was wondering when I create and Weapon or Armor thing.. How much is like 1 DEF? What can I compair it with someone any idea, like the beginning shield has 1 DEF but what if I make it like 3? Is it a huge diffrence? I dont know how I can mark or get it.. Please I need some help...
  4. sprites as battlers

I was wondering since I was hovering around on youtube at the Lets Play hub section of the forums.. I noticed some games got Sprites as battlers like your own characters as battlers since I am using the YES battle engine and when you have these enormous battlers its not nice in the game. So my...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BiovoG