Search results

1. dragoonwys

NPC Dialogue Shop

@Rukee Are you thinking of when you exit the store menu? If so you can actually do that with some simple events, just set up the event to log the player's current gold into a variable and then later on check if the player's current gold is the same or not with a conditional branch.
  2. dragoonwys

Where i can buy Anime Song for my game?

https://www.nash.jp/nml/ https://www.tandess.com/en/music/ These websites sells Japanese vocal music if you are planning to buy licences for some of those, the prices are in USD. Just go into the right category and you'll find many songs that would fit right into an anime.
  3. dragoonwys

I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock...

I blame my lilest bro for the duck suit. Sketched it and realized it had to be added to a mock fashion magazine cover. The titles are actually inside jokes about the place this NPC is from.
  4. dragoonwys

Can't find the original author for a resource, please help.

It looks like it came from Bokou's thread, look under Full Hood/w Mask if you want to compare yourself to double check! https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/bokous-freesources-added-gothic-tileset.48613/
  5. dragoonwys

Not sure if its different, but the blue for the forum looks slightly changed to me because of...

Not sure if its different, but the blue for the forum looks slightly changed to me because of the formating. It's a nice mood I like it XD
  6. dragoonwys

Dang, you are right. More time = more work anyway, there is no end to this cycle :o

Dang, you are right. More time = more work anyway, there is no end to this cycle :o
  7. dragoonwys

Why can't there be more than 24 hours in a day, I have so much stuff to do! :kaoback:

Why can't there be more than 24 hours in a day, I have so much stuff to do! :kaoback:
  8. dragoonwys

Happy new year everyone! There are no national fireworks this year in my state but I guess I can...

Happy new year everyone! There are no national fireworks this year in my state but I guess I can make due with watching videos of some LOL
  9. dragoonwys

A few hours left on my end here, looking forward to the giant glowing radioactive lizard to rise...

A few hours left on my end here, looking forward to the giant glowing radioactive lizard to rise up from the ocean one minute before the new year.
  10. dragoonwys

The gift I got for my friend just arrived at their house in time! Merry Christmas indeed lol XDDD

The gift I got for my friend just arrived at their house in time! Merry Christmas indeed lol XDDD
  11. dragoonwys

Can I use names (not the characters) from other games/movies, etc.?

To my knowledge, Square enix doesn't have trademark for the currency Gil, so there are no legalities using it. But I would still suggest adding extra letters or something else entirely just because no one franchise other than Final Fantasy uses the word Gil for currency, so the first impression...
  12. dragoonwys

I don't have autism but imagining a full renovation with constant clanking most of the day in my...

I don't have autism but imagining a full renovation with constant clanking most of the day in my home already gives me a headache. Tho hey! At least there's a new shiny kitchen coming your way, I hope that it will go good with whatever improvements you guys are having!
  13. dragoonwys

Dwys' MV bin (tiles/sprites/icons/generator) [New:Guild Reception booths]

@Tuomo L Thank you very much! :kaothx: And I'm glad to read that these give you inspiration for new things! I'll be looking forward to adding more stuff here soon
  14. dragoonwys

NPC Dialogue Shop

@Guardinthena Have you tried switching off all the other plugins and turn on each plugin one by one to check if its actually the problem with those specific plugins? And if only happens when those plugins are ON, have you tried rearranging the plugins to see if it fixes the problem.
  15. dragoonwys

To add to Tale's post, sonnis actually gives out one bundle a year as well ^^ Here's this year's...

To add to Tale's post, sonnis actually gives out one bundle a year as well ^^ Here's this year's https://sonniss.com/gameaudiogdc2020/
  16. dragoonwys

RMMV Shiggy's Multicurrency Plugin - Compatibility with Yanfly's Core Engine

Did you put Shiggy's plugin under Yanflys? If you are already doing that and it doesnt fix the problem, maybe you can consider using this plugin for the coin division instead https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/sek_moneydivision.62564/
  17. dragoonwys

Decorating the black bars in Full Screen mode with a picture (Works with MV/MZ)

@tale Thank you very much for testing it on MZ, its something I have been wondering about! Its good to know that this works on the new engine as well :rhappy: I'll add your new plugin to the main post
  18. dragoonwys

Decorating the black bars in Full Screen mode with a picture (Works with MV/MZ)

@tale Wow, this is nice! Thank you for adding to this. I'll add a link to this in the top post as well :kaothx:
  19. dragoonwys

What a hectic week its been, first the water cut out because an outside pipe burst, then have to...

What a hectic week its been, first the water cut out because an outside pipe burst, then have to get stuff done for dad's sudden hospital stay. At least things are settling down now.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
If kids are going to be taught on computers and have access to the Internet, some basic knowledge of copyright should be a part of the grade school curriculum.
I have some news that I want to share - I've been accepted to university ^-^
I received some offers just over a month ago, but I wanted to make my choice and get things in place before sharing the news.
I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my choice of program and school.
Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.
Did you ever had the wish to become a carpenter?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arborb