Search results

1. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Events & Movement Core VisuStella MZ problem

@poorrabbit It didn't help at all.
  2. LittlePIGGY

@Sword_of_Dusk Yeah, baby! It's alive (those HIME plugins ) And works on MZ via the script call command. It's a healthy desire to take the best out of all plugins and make them live happily ever after together in a project. But the closed code... will not allow to adjust them to each other...
  3. LittlePIGGY

The same unpleasant moment was with another plugin - Message Core plugin VisuStella MZ. The plugin interferes with the work of a UNIQUE plugins - HIME_DisabledChoiceConditions, HIME_HiddenChoiceConditions, HIME_LargeChoices. The best plugins that can turn even a potato into an RPG. With them...
  4. LittlePIGGY

@Sword_of_Dusk I like the "cancel created event" @Galv function. AND plugin is not tied to events on the map, where they should spawn. Roughly speaking, the VisuStella plugin requires the presence of events ALREADY ON THE MAP in order to enter a command in it's NOTE. More unnecessary moves to...
  5. LittlePIGGY

I did not find any switch that disables this feature in Events & Movement Core VisuStella
  6. LittlePIGGY

When you enable this plugin, the plugin @Galv 's Event Spawner MZ stops working. Summoned events are not recognized by the character, he just passes through them as if they do not exist. Any suggestions on how to solve the problem? thanks
  7. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Skills Core VisuStella MZ problem

Sad but thanks. I thought it was there but I just couldn't recognize it. It makes me crazy. In my case, it was necessary to disable the display of a number of skill categories in the list for some of the battles. It is the display, not just the use.
  8. LittlePIGGY

RMMZ Skills Core VisuStella MZ problem

I haven't found a way to disable the entire Skill Type for one battle and enable it for another. The plugin doesn't have any command either. Am I looking poorly? I am well aware of these functions, but they, as I understand it, cut off visibility for good. Forever. Skill Types Hidden Skill...
  9. LittlePIGGY

I'm finalizing a set of icons for my game [ATTACH]

I'm finalizing a set of icons for my game
  10. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

11. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

12. LittlePIGGY

[MEDIA]

13. LittlePIGGY

@Nerine chihuennefer

@Nerine chihuennefer
  14. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

15. LittlePIGGY

@Wavelength I tried to do my best

@Wavelength I tried to do my best
  16. LittlePIGGY

@SoftCloud [MEDIA] & and opening [MEDIA]. So far, only Russian. But as soon as I finish the...

@SoftCloud & and opening . So far, only Russian. But as soon as I finish the development to a logical pause, I will immediately release the demo- translated into English.
  17. LittlePIGGY

@TheGentlemanLoser what about lilacs and gooseberries?

@TheGentlemanLoser what about lilacs and gooseberries?
  18. LittlePIGGY

[ATTACH]

19. LittlePIGGY

@ImaginaryVillain How do you know that I have NEVER been praised for any achievements in my...

@ImaginaryVillain How do you know that I have NEVER been praised for any achievements in my LIFE? We just set new goals. That there was never anyone near me who would say that I was good. And that almost all my relatives and friends have already died.
  20. LittlePIGGY

@ImaginaryVillain you don't know the life circumstances that people are in. And you don't seem...

@ImaginaryVillain you don't know the life circumstances that people are in. And you don't seem to really understand when your jokes are answered purely out of politeness. With the hope that you will stop right there. So that I don't have to experience unpleasant emotions again because of...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

#WIP Metal Tactics's TBS (2015 vs 2021)
VSt9pWc.png
ZXnpNYY.png
RPG Maker News #14 | Diffused Screen Effects, Unsellable Items, Ambient Synths, Adult Woman Set
If kids are going to be taught on computers and have access to the Internet, some basic knowledge of copyright should be a part of the grade school curriculum.
I have some news that I want to share - I've been accepted to university ^-^
I received some offers just over a month ago, but I wanted to make my choice and get things in place before sharing the news.
I'm super excited, and I'm very happy with my choice of program and school.
Yesterday I went to get some new jeans for my new job... and discovered I'm a plus size. I'm planning on dieting so I can get back to where I was before 2020. I decided on a Japanese food diet because the recipes I can cook at home are both low-calorie and delicious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyomi