Search results

1. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMZ MOG_BattleHUD & VisuMZ_1_BattleCore Damage Fix help

You asked in the server, but I assumed you looked through the plugin parameters already. My mistake. Did you try using the "Offset X" plugin parameter for Popups in Battle Core?
  2. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMV Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

Thanks for giving it a shot! For the decision to stick with MV, there were a couple of things. 1. The Visustella team announced that a certain set of plugins that I desperately needed weren't likely to be ported. 2. It was becoming very difficult to commission coders for the extra plugins...
  3. Neo Soul Gamer

It's been almost 5 months since my last update. A few life changes and a foolish commitment to porting to MZ slowed my progress. But I'm back on track, and staying with MV. Here's a changelog highlighting the notable updates: New: Face art added for main characters in Menu and Victory Screen...
  4. Neo Soul Gamer

Spicing up Suikoden-style duels

Gonna chime in here, because I went through the SAME exact thought process. I love the Suikoden series, and my current game is heavily inspired by it. One of the things I really wanted to do was spice up the Duel combat system. I tried SO many variations of RPS, but no matter what I tried, I...
  5. Neo Soul Gamer

What is considered too many plugins?

You kinda answered your own question. It was once believed that there was a "safe" number of plugins to use. But as you said, it depends on what they do.
  6. Neo Soul Gamer

RPG Maker MZ: State of Plugins Poll

1. Not sure if you wanted them listed individually or not, but to save from filling the thread up... I'll just say I'm using a combination of Visustella's plugins, Huddell plugins, Galv plugins, Hakuen Studio plugins, SRD's HUD Maker, along with some of my personal modifications. 2. Speaking as...
  7. Neo Soul Gamer

Spotlights/Features Resource Spotlight: Galv

Well deserved spotlight, for sure!
  8. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMZ Talent & Race Scripts (possibly MZ Update of Frogboy Scripts)

The Core plugins allow for custom parameters to be made. For example, you can have two custom parameters per talent. One that determines the raw number of the talent, and the other that determines the level of that talent based on a formula. (Every 10 talent points means 1 level, for example.)...
  9. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMZ Talent & Race Scripts (possibly MZ Update of Frogboy Scripts)

I'm almost positive Visustella's Status/Element core does what you need.
  10. Neo Soul Gamer

Eli Hold Fade - Stops the automatically fade in when transfer maps.

Is it possible to extend this functionality to control fade's after a battle? For example, a boss battle happening in the middle of a cutscene, and calling in the fade afterward?
  11. Neo Soul Gamer

Time Fantasy Tileset

You're correct. That's the point of the art style. They were made on a 16x16 base. They have to be scaled up 3x for MV/MZ
  12. Neo Soul Gamer

Pocket Events - place items on map

This looks amazing! Can't wait to try it.
  13. Neo Soul Gamer

Galv's Cam Control MZ

I'm going to +1 Leysos' suggestion. Also going to request another feature: Waiting for Camera, where event processing is stopped until Camera is finished moving/zooming. This feature allows for a lot of control during cutscenes. For example, showing a message as the camera is panning, but...
  14. Neo Soul Gamer

Galv's Map Projectiles MZ

Hey Galv, I know the goal was just to port the plugin, but I figured I'd mention this anyway. It'd be nice to have a feature where the Event Comment tags can allow projectiles to pass through, but still register as a hit. Not sure if that would require a major overhaul or not.
  15. Neo Soul Gamer

There are still core features in my game that aren't yet available for MZ. I've also sunk a lot...

There are still core features in my game that aren't yet available for MZ. I've also sunk a lot of money into plugins for my current project. I'd basically be tossing that money away just to spend more money buying plugins for MZ. The return on investment just doesn't seem to make sense for...
  16. Neo Soul Gamer

I know that I shouldn't port my game to MZ. I KNOW this. But there are already so many useful...

I know that I shouldn't port my game to MZ. I KNOW this. But there are already so many useful tools available for it... :(
  17. Neo Soul Gamer

Demo links are back up. Screenshots in OP are updated as well. Version 4.0.1 has just a few typo/bug fixes.
  18. Neo Soul Gamer

Announcement! The name Asylum: Secret of Caledria is no more! Why the name change? "Asylum", by definition, can mean a "secure retreat". And that's basically what Caledria is, in a nutshell. The title seemed fitting at the time I chose it. The problem is, Asylum is a word commonly used in...
  19. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMV I need help with Galv's Map Projectiles

@link12 Great question. I should have given you the link first. Sorry about that. I'd highly recommend SRD's Tutorials. That's a playlist of a whole bunch of tutorials, but I'd say you should take a look at Switches, Variables, and Self Switches to help get you started.
  20. Neo Soul Gamer

RMMV I need help with Galv's Map Projectiles

Galv's plugin wasn't designed for ABS. So yes, it will be complex. It's a powerful tool, but its effectiveness relies almost entirely on your experience with the engine and your creativity. You can't expect someone to give you a step by step tutorial on how to make a ABS with this. If you're...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peachdev