Search results

1. Dororo

RMVXA tactics ogre the knight of lodis Emblems System Idea

Yeah, and is already used in many MMORPG. Now mind anyway that those bonuses sum up with frequent level up bonuses too, that's why in MMORPG are less effective than they could be in a strategy game were increases are slower and bound to a limited set of battles in the whole game (practically...
  2. Dororo

Extremely Frustrating Experience

I suppose the patching of ANY game suffer of this, based on save files of the user. In a VNL I've changed a score mechanic and obviously previous save files weren't compatible at all and gone wild/break the thing. Really, for games that are entirely hosted on user device and have a structured...
  3. Dororo

Do you have 2 Twitter accounts?

I had to do one for following game devs as the personal one was tainted by politic babbling and other indie writers spam.
  4. Dororo

A man with moustaches can't be embarassed, but only standing proud.

A man with moustaches can't be embarassed, but only standing proud.
  5. Dororo

As a friend of mine said once, "figure out a game that totally compy reality... nah, will be...

As a friend of mine said once, "figure out a game that totally compy reality... nah, will be boring as much as reality."
  6. Dororo

Now, my future will depend if they consider my region a Rank 4: mid risk area, or a Rank 3: high...

Now, my future will depend if they consider my region a Rank 4: mid risk area, or a Rank 3: high risk area. There's some gameplay factor into that...
  7. Dororo

RMMZ [reworded] Panzer Dragoon TBS system

Thank you @DoubleX for your expertise on the subject, you pointed out smart arguments as usual.
  8. Dororo

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!

I'll be back soon, reality is trying to capture me but I'm faster!
  9. Dororo

Dating sim and JRPG

@Shikamon : Sakura Taisen is the one that come closer, while Riviera have just "relationship" branchings and doesn't simulate quite nothing about (by the same logic, "Summon Night" isn't a dating sim game). It's a lil tricky, but having the MC talk and indepth with girls doesn't qualify for me...
  10. Dororo

In a while you will no longer bow to such petty things as euclidean dimensions and linear time.

In a while you will no longer bow to such petty things as euclidean dimensions and linear time.
  11. Dororo

Dating sim and JRPG

@kairi_key : nice example, I'll indepth Tonelico too. I'vee seen it but never tried. Thank you.
  12. Dororo

Dating sim and JRPG

@Finnuval: right said, most people misspell "dating sims" with "just branched stories with girls", so one side of the simulation is gone.
  13. Dororo

Dating sim and JRPG

@PixeLockeT : the game got overall positive reviews, I should indepth. Thank you!
  14. Dororo

A beekeeper will use smoke to reduce aggressivity and will lure the queen, so the entire swarm...

A beekeeper will use smoke to reduce aggressivity and will lure the queen, so the entire swarm will leave peacefully. If these are bees. If they are wasps... goodbye wasps. Call an eradicator.
  15. Dororo

Dating sim and JRPG

I mean: dating sims are static simulations (you pick an activity, your score grow, events trigger on scores) that mostly work on temporized routine, while JRPG are most explorative games (reach place X to have event Y happen). The two mechanics seems polar opposites: if you ever tried Tokimeki...
  16. Dororo

Old chiptune loops free for use. [MEDIA]

Old chiptune loops free for use.
  17. Dororo

Dungeon Puzzle Design : Burning away overgrowth and other plant-themed ideas

Have a plant grow. The grown plant work as ladders but roots block gates. Burn down the plant again to do viceversa. With some backtracking it's already enough to annimate an entire dungeon.
  18. Dororo

Looking for advice on a specific front-facing battle style!

So, practically, Final Fantasy Legend. The plugin you must use is Akea Battle System 2. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/akea-animated-battle-system-2.126569/ Check the second spoiler tag and see this can does exactly what you asked.
  19. Dororo

Is ALMOST fair. You'll get a number of things you'll need for cheap, and you get a bunch of...

Is ALMOST fair. You'll get a number of things you'll need for cheap, and you get a bunch of things you'll never use. The bad stuff is how I have to purchase that thing if you'll ask me to collaborate. And probably shared folders are a violation of use. Anyway, 100 kids will grant them 10.000...
  20. Dororo

Lost in a place were boiler, washing machine, internet & TV are broken. Nice experience, if only...

Lost in a place were boiler, washing machine, internet & TV are broken. Nice experience, if only I didn't payed for such stuff.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryuokami