Search results

1. Jellysaur

Script Call for Class..?

Using VX Ace. I was looking for something to keep an actor's EXP even after changing classes, and I found Tsukihime's script call: Trouble is, I'm not sure where to put it. I get that you put script calls in events, but do I put this script call in an event, on the map? : / I've searched the...
  2. Jellysaur

Edit Request: Sprite and Facesets

Hello! I have an edit request. I would like to have a charset and its facesets altered to fit a more modern setting. The head should stay the same; what I need altered is the attire. Please change the attire to that of a modern school girl's.  Sprite: http://imgur.com/gj1k3oT Faceset1: ...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorkehfdk