Search results

1. slimmmeiske2

Spotlights/Features Resource Spotlight: Ebanyle's Xp Tree Remaster

I'm getting a 'Not Found' when I click on the link. Is the spotlight not live yet? The XP RTP is still the best RTP out there and the various remasters it's gotten by the community continues to prove that. Just look at the sheer number of different trees it had. Anyway, Ebanyle did an amazing...
  2. slimmmeiske2

What the MZ RTP is missing!

Vibrato added a new SV battler: People 2_8.
  3. slimmmeiske2

mlogan's POP! style stuff

@cabanas_ds Those cars in the screenshot (+ police car & taxi) are in the POP Horror City DLC.
  4. slimmmeiske2

Please ask in the Plugin Requests forum.

Please ask in the Plugin Requests forum.
  5. slimmmeiske2

How do I get the expansions for RPG Maker VX?

Yes, VX and VXAce use the same resource format, so if it says compatible with VXAce, it is also compatible with VX. The store is a combination of company DLC, mixed in with paid DLC from our artists/musicians in our community here. Of course, there's also free stuff available thanks to our...
  6. slimmmeiske2

RMMV Alternative to YEP Battle Status Window

Plugin Requests
  7. slimmmeiske2

How do I get the expansions for RPG Maker VX?

They are in the store. The only free expansion listed there was the character maker, which doesn't exist anymore, since VXAce came out with a build in one.
  8. slimmmeiske2

Top 8 Theme: Elemental Dungeon! Deadline: 11:59 Pacific, 4/19

Thanks @IguanaGuy. I loved both of your maps during this tourney. :) Good luck to my fellow entrants. I can't wait to see what you all came up with.
  9. slimmmeiske2

Image freeze - RPG Maker MV

MV Support
  10. slimmmeiske2

Can We Control The Way Battle Menu Images Are Cropped?

No problem. :) I didn't even know we had an inline spoiler button. :aswt: The normal spoiler button is the second from the right one (the eye with a line through).
  11. slimmmeiske2

Can We Control The Way Battle Menu Images Are Cropped?

Can't help you with the question, but for the spoiler tags: it's "spoiler" not "ispoiler".
  12. slimmmeiske2

Help - Event (Harvest Moon)

MZ Support
  13. slimmmeiske2

Slim's this and thats -MZ edition-

Thanks @Jyger85. I'm definitely planning on doing the battlers as well as facesets for them. :)
  14. slimmmeiske2

Slim's this and thats -MZ edition-

I'd been wanting to try out Avery's tutorial and someone requested the catgirl, so here's my attempt:
  15. slimmmeiske2

Cat Girl Emotions Portraits

I'd been wanting to try out Avery's tutorial linked above, so here you go: It's not the best, but I hope you both find it useful.
  16. slimmmeiske2

I can't right click on the map :(

@josephdevelops You're responding to a thread for MV that's 5 years old... josephdevelops
  17. slimmmeiske2

FSM first seed material sample maps

True story, but I once almost reported a commercial game for stealing maps from another game, until I realized they were both using sample maps. And the only reason I realized this was because I figured no one would steal such a terrible map. :guffaw: Anyway, I'm also firmly in the "Don't use...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorkehfdk