Search results

1. Earthboundstar123

Script that plays an animation when a enemy appears on the screen

Im trying to make the animation play before the enemy grapic appears. The Show Battle Animation command plays the animation with the enemy graphic already there.
  2. Earthboundstar123

Script that plays an animation when a enemy appears on the screen

Is there a script that plays an animation when a enemy appears on the screen during battle?
  3. Earthboundstar123

How do i show animations over pictures

I am trying to make a battle where the background is a picture instead of a battleback, but whenever a skill with a animation is used, the animation is played under the picture. How do i make it to where it shows the animation over the picture?
  4. Earthboundstar123

Magnetite system from SMT

Thank you!
  5. Earthboundstar123

The way it works is that when a actor is active in the party on the field the actor will have a specific magnetite cost and every time the player takes a step, the current amount of magnetite the player has will be reduced by said actor's magnetite cost. If the player as no magnetite left, all...
  6. Earthboundstar123

How can i make a system similar to how magnetite works in game like Shin Megami Tensei?
  7. Earthboundstar123

Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.

Our water started to work again, now i don't have to fill up our toilet with water again.
  8. Earthboundstar123

(Willing to pay) SMT Fusion System

Sorry if i am necroposting, but how do i activete the script to bring up the fusion menu? And how do i do special fusion?
  9. Earthboundstar123

Well they could've told us about that at least Wave.

Well they could've told us about that at least Wave.
  10. Earthboundstar123

Our school took away half school fridays. So in return i put Jack Frost posters in the restrooms.

Our school took away half school fridays. So in return i put Jack Frost posters in the restrooms.
  11. Earthboundstar123

RMMV Shin megami tensei fusion system

That Disgaea one looks pretty close. How can i use it?
  12. Earthboundstar123

Thats cool!

Thats cool!
  13. Earthboundstar123

RMMV Shin megami tensei fusion system

Can anyone make a plugin that allows you to combine 2 or 3 actors into a new actor like how fusion is from shin megami tensei? Here's some more info about fusion in smt: https://megamitensei.fandom.com/wiki/Fusion
  14. Earthboundstar123

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Dragonfly3116 wrote on Redweaver's profile.
i need to ask do you mind sending me a link to tutorial town an legend of ancients Please My new Email is necroboy1973@gmail.com
I Am A Member On The Site Here As Well If Your Still teaching Let Me Know Thanks Joseph
Added store elements.
44JtdpE5n4jQMFkSi7pACW.png

2uqvqT3uCWxcXAhlyZokxg.png

The next step will be to start making props (including distillers).
I just saw one of SigmaSuccor's RPG Maker news videos, it mentioned one of my plugins. Now I kind of wish I'd made a demo project for it, having nothing in that segment but a scroll down the code feels a little underwhelming given what the plugin COULD do. Except I suck at making demo stuff, and my testing project isn't fit for that. :(
Ok, to prepare for the GMTK Game Jam, I'm trying to make a game with the theme "The Cat's out of the Bag" in about 48 hours. I'd make a forum post with a question, but I don't have the time!
Worked over a week on a new BGM, and I'm finally happy with it.

Here are some screenshots of the area it will be used in
EzLHppdVIAMY7DP

EzLHpqsVIAEZ7jt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sorkehfdk