Search results

1. Shanghai's FF13 Menu (SSS)

Okay, I downloaded a copy of Shanghai's FF13 Menu (the Ace one). It's either that he didn't have a thing to change the item menu, since it looks like the default, or I messed something up. But I'm looking at the scripts, and there's nothing for the Item Menu (but everything else is fine, so no...
  2. [VX] Yanfly Menu Melody Problem

Okay, I have a bit of a problem with Yanfly's Menu Melody. Here is the script: And then it says: line 198: TypeError occured. superclass mismatch for Scene_Menu. If someone can help me with this, then thanks so much. There is another problem I will add, but I need this to be solved first...
  3. Sprite Requests

Now, I might be laying down a lot, but if someone can do this (and some others, whenever I post it later), that would be great! Whoever does this, I will put your name in the credits. I ask that the characters be in Pokemon Black/White sprites. And that they have all of their directions (if...
  4. How do you make a character suddenly appear?

I am having a slight issue with making a character spontaneously appear. I'm sure it's fairly simple, but I currently do not know how to. If someone can help me whenever they get the chance, then thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php
Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro Console Icons
I realized I kinda have a habit of making threads and sometimes not thinking them through. I should work on this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GamingGamingGamingWant