Search results

1. zerobeat032

Miss Sound Effect plays twice for some reason...

It just started recently, but for some reason whenever anyone, actor or enemy misses, the miss SE plays twice. I'm not sure what could be causing that. I've edited some stuff in the js files but I saw nothing that would suggest a reason why "miss" would play two times in a row. EDIT: I think...
  2. zerobeat032

Neither MV or MZ are running correctly, even after unistalling/reinstalling...

Yesterday, I noticed MV was running extremely choppy and the sound was distorting. I think the sound issue is fixed, but it's still running terribly, even with a fresh project. Oddly, the same thing is happening with MZ. they're both running with massive frame dips and lag. I can't figure out...
  3. zerobeat032

Now getting a Failed to Initialize Graphics issue with MZ....

I was trying to play some MZ games I downloaded and I couldn't due to this error. Then I decided to check my own copy of MZ and now I can't even run playtests... I'm not sure what changed on my end. Actually, it seems to be the new update. I lowered mines back to 1.11 and it works fine. I'm not...
  4. zerobeat032

Damage Popups Causing Lag

So I'm not sure if this goes here or Javascript support, but when I use any damage popup plugin... or none at all, I seem to have lag when the popups occur. at first I narrowed it down to various plugins I was using, but now even with the default, it's ever so slightly an issue. is this...
  5. zerobeat032

RMMV Passive States Based on a Section of HP (or anything else for that matter)

So I've been using http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Auto_Passive_States_(YEP) to make passive states... But there's one thing I can't figure out. Say I want the effect to last when whatever HP,MP,TP is from 25% to 50% only... I basically have it where a section of whatever I'm using causes a state, or...
  6. zerobeat032

Enemy Animations in Battle...

So I was wondering how people felt about enemy movement. Whether people preferred different battle motions/animations for enemies of something more akin to say... Omori where the enemy is animated but doesn't do anything else. As an example, my project so far is like Omori, but I was wondering...
  7. zerobeat032

RMMV One Atb Gauge for actors and enemies...

I'm not sure where to post this unfortunately, so if this is the wrong spot then sorry about that. so, https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/rmv-atb/ in this ATB, there's a gauge that show's all the actors and enemies on one active atb gauge. and I've noticed the ATB Visustella made for MZ has that...
  8. zerobeat032

RMMV Deciding on Frontview vs. Sideview...

If this is in the wrong place, I'm sorry... I wasn't sure where this was supposed to go... I've been debating on whether my game should be front or sideview. Sideview has advantages lookwise, but it's a LOT more work for someone who's doing their entire game alone ( I've been doing all the...
  9. zerobeat032

RMMV Sv Actor is being loaded oddly...

I have this issue going on currently when battles start. it's random though and doesn't happen every time. it seems to happen when I have a plugin on that disables Async. But unless there's another plugin that instantly loads files in sub folders, then I need the async plugin. what I'm trying to...
  10. zerobeat032

RMMV SRDude Super Tools Engine Closes playtesting...

So I'm using SRDude's Super Tools Engine and when I upgraded my nwjs... anytime I call on Super Tools, it just ups and closes playtesting. The thing is though, I've gotten it to work with the upgraded nwjs before. I need the updated nwjs because of another plugin I'm using. It won't work without...
  11. zerobeat032

RMMV Applying Filter Effects when Inflicted with Status Effects...

http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Horror_Effects_(Olivia) This plugin allows one to put one of the 3 effects possible with the plugin on enemies/actors in battle... but I can't figure out (if it's even possible), how to say... use Yanfly's Buff and States Core to apply these filters when inflicted with...
  12. zerobeat032

Weird boxes in the shadow under SV Actors....

so I'm having the weird issue with the shadows under my SV battlers... I'm not sure why this is happening... it's not happening to enemies, anymore at least. but looking at shadow file... it looks like it's supposed to. I dunno what's causing this and I couldn't really find anything on this...
  13. zerobeat032

RMMV SRD Hud Maker Disappearing after Scene Change...

http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/ So I'm using the Hud Maker to do something I can't seem to figure out how with Luna MV and that's enemy health gauges with images. problem is for some reason, when you change scene's during battle and then come back, the hud has disappeared. basically I want to...
  14. zerobeat032

RMMV Yanfly Action Sequences Checking for Hit, Miss, or Evade...

So I have tried a few different combinations of the following tags and I can't get them to work as intended... Other if...else... statements seem to work fine except one's related to Hit, Miss, or Evade. I've tried various things I've seen on the forums, but nothing is working as it should...
  15. zerobeat032

RMMV Action Sequences Camera/Shaking issue...

So I've had an odd issue where unless I turn Action Sequence pack 3 off from Yanfly's 3 packs... the shake mechanic won't work at all. that just started happening too I noticed. But then that means I don't have access to the camera. I have no Idea what caused it outside of the fact that Yanfly...
  16. zerobeat032

Deciding Actor's Placement in Battle...

I was curious... is there any way to possibly say... "if there is only one actor in battle, place them here"? I've looked around a bit and haven't quite seen anything that would do it I feel.
  17. zerobeat032

Pre Loaders issues...

I've tried various preloaders and I had a question. does anyone else have various graphics pop up for a split second when entering a scene? like I've had my entire iconset pop up regardless of what preloader I use. or just random other graphics. is this supposed to happen with these? and if...
  18. zerobeat032

Problem's with Actors Tab

I'm not sure where exactly this goes, so I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this... but lately, I've been having weird issues with the MV itself. And very strangely, just the actors tab. but for whatever reason... A. almost everything registers as a right click and not a left click of...
  19. zerobeat032

Custom Tilesets in MV...

So I happen to have some tilesets that are more side-scrolling than top-down and I had a question or two. I know that each sheet for each thing needs to be a certain size... But as these definitely weren't made for rpg maker, putting the sheets available to the correct sizes isn't helping...
  20. zerobeat032

Rewarding Experience based kill type...

I was wanting to see if it were possible to say, award less exp and/rewards based on if my characters defeated an enemy. like If you knocked them out through Hp, you'd get normal rewards and drops, but depleting a "psyche" gauge (Mp) would render them mentally incapable of continuing... but...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It seems MogHunter Twitter is back...
1618970067646.png
Feedback would be appreciated. To me it feels like the Dad does look a bit too normal and boring.
I think he's missing some features that make him more unique. Opinions?
recovering from surgery that covid caused me to have, im back trying to work on the newer engine on my game. We will see how this goes. I have no idea what to do about conversions
The wings got worse than I expected ... but for now it looks like this:
index.php
Doing RPG Maker News #16 | Orchestral Tileset, Don Miguel Interview, Visual Choices, Retro Console Icons

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
natzma