Search results

1. 48Tentacles

If no one IRL supports your work, you need to be tough

Alright, I didn't expect lots of replies! Before I answer I must let you know that I can't reply to everyone because it'd take me all day (last night I slept 40 minutes). What I'm gonna do is reply some common (and valid!) points and later I'm gonna reply some individual messages. On the...
  2. 48Tentacles

If no one IRL supports your work, you need to be tough

This is a thread that I decided to create with the sole purpose of encouraging every artist, every developer, every person working to be stronger themselves. And this thread is created from the perspective as someone who works better alone and in silence, just to clear that up. I'm sure you...
  3. 48Tentacles

HEY LISTEN Any of you can recommend me desert tilesets for MV? Free and/or paid? Thanks in...

HEY LISTEN Any of you can recommend me desert tilesets for MV? Free and/or paid? Thanks in advance for your time! Take care! PS: Yes, Steam DLC tilesets are included in the "paid" category.
  4. 48Tentacles

Thanks, appreciated it!

Thanks, appreciated it!
  5. 48Tentacles

Entry #5 - Fanart time and what "Work In Progress" really means [ATTACH]

Entry #5 - Fanart time and what "Work In Progress" really means
  6. 48Tentacles

It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website. I've been...

It's been half a month and I didn't give signs of life, not even in my website. I've been studying about my project and I discovered something that I definitely think it will be better. On the other hand, I still have to learn how to use it properly so I need time.
  7. 48Tentacles

What does RTP stand for?

Got it. Thank you everyone, specially @Shaz for providing a link for this explanation. The only time I was involved in RTPs was when I had to download a specific RTP in order to play one or two games (made probably in XP or VX, but I might be wrong) because I got that message that everyone knows...
  8. 48Tentacles

What does RTP stand for?

I saw many threads and messages mentioning "RTP this", "RTP that"... I didn't bother to ask before because it wasn't my business to begin with. But then when I started to look for tutorials in Youtube for mapping tips, streams... I saw more mentions of RTP, and I thought "Okay, why is everyone...
  9. 48Tentacles

She's more of a Chaotic Good kind of character, it's designed that way to reflect that. Glad you...

She's more of a Chaotic Good kind of character, it's designed that way to reflect that. Glad you like it! ^^
  10. 48Tentacles

Entry #4 - The Delayed Character Sheet Episode 3 [ATTACH]

Entry #4 - The Delayed Character Sheet Episode 3
  11. 48Tentacles

Entry #3 - Slow progress is slow [ATTACH]

Entry #3 - Slow progress is slow
  12. 48Tentacles

This comment is not sponsored by Shadow Raid. "There's the quiet, peaceful idiot, who knows...

This comment is not sponsored by Shadow Raid. "There's the quiet, peaceful idiot, who knows he's an idiot, and doesn't **** with nobody so nobody tries to **** with him. He goes his own way, live and let live. And there's the idiot who thinks he's a genius. He keeps screwing things up, and you...
  13. 48Tentacles

How did you obtain your username? What was your very first on the internet?

My name? Just maaaaaybe I watched too much anime.
  14. 48Tentacles

>Where are all drawings? Easy! Go there or there.

>Where are all drawings? Easy! Go there or there.
  15. 48Tentacles

Consider the person reading this motivated!

Consider the person reading this motivated!
  16. 48Tentacles

48Tentacles's Artwork (Updated 21/APR/2021)

Hi. Testing, testing. Does this thing work? My name is 48Tentacles, and while I just posted something in my status page, I think there are a few reasons to post things in a specific thread to keep everything compiled and because you do have limits when writing your status, which is...
  17. 48Tentacles

Two major announcements! First, I have a website! It's not much but check it out. Second, I...

Two major announcements! First, I have a website! It's not much but check it out. Second, I think this girl wants something from you!
  18. 48Tentacles

New avatar, folks! Prepare for more!

New avatar, folks! Prepare for more!
  19. 48Tentacles

Deep Rock Galactic: Danger. Darkness. Dwarves.

Saw the video, this guy looks good with a nice and clean microphone like some Youtubers I follow. And he describes the game pretty well. About that plasma gun. The Driller is the only one who's able to use it, and you require the level class 15 to unlock the assignment, complete it and you get...
  20. 48Tentacles

RMMV [Help, Window Resize] Can you assign a key to change the resolution at 50%?

I'm aiming for a high resolution in the game (no, not Xbox Juan resolutions), but still I want to give the option to those who aren't fortunate enough to own large resolution monitors. Is there a way to assign a key in the keyboard to...? I won't ask. I'll show: >"Hey, this game window is a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

and_remember_tomorrow_more_redesigns.jpg

So I redesigned the player HUD and the Time Rewind message. Now they're all very animated and the clock actually spins backwards with cool particle effects before vanishing. Going to update the puzzle menu and mini map to look sweet next. Then I'll show it all animated. :LZSexcite:
Oh no my hospital test results are not good......just not good, but at least explains why my health tank more than usual lately. Stupid body. I want a refund on this body. = .=
Ami
Finally,MogHunter's Site is Open Again!

https://moonglesoft.wordpress.com/
You know, having a project this big is kinda nice. I can procrastinate working on one part, while still progressing with another part :guffaw:
Wizard : "I've mastered all kinds of elemental magics. Fire, earth, water, and many more..."

Ninja : "What a beginner. Those are all predictable elements. I've mastered the most unpredictable elements of all time."

Wizard : "Interesting. What elements you've mastered? Thunder? Wind?"

Ninja : "Elements of surprise."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kluyyuy