Search results

1. whtdragon

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

hey no worries o 3 o)/ I wanted to find out what the issue is specifically because it'd mean I'd have to fix all my download links too and having a private server hosting these things is worlds better then doing something like dropbox or megafiles-- sorry for the inconvenience. Enjoy the...
  2. whtdragon

could you try one more time? I've talked to the friend who's hosting and thinks he might know the issue- apparently it might have something to do with Chrome being picky about links?
  3. whtdragon

What exactly is it doing? is the link just not working at all, like when you click on it it does nothing or is it being stopped from downloading or is the zip file refusing to open up from your computer? The file is being hosted by a friend of mine's personal server and if something's not...
  4. whtdragon

download link still works for me, if you're downloading individual images, it might take some reloading as they're hosted through imgur and sometimes it can be weird and go down for a few minutes. reload the page and try again? The download link itself should still be working fine.
  5. whtdragon

Laboratory tileset

Can confirm, 100% free for use commercially or non-commerically, same terms as my main thread here Terms: As these are (mostly) edits of MV's sprites, you will need a legal copy of RPG maker MV, otherwise~~ Credit is appreciated, but not required. They are free to use for commercial or non...
  6. whtdragon

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

yeahh probably just been lazy about it - A -) The terms for the seals and dolphin sprites are the same for the other animals though so you're free to use them in your games o 3 o)/ both commercial and non-commercial!
  7. whtdragon

there are two types of fish sprites. the normal ones with full 4 directional animations which works and acts like any other animal sprites and then there are ones that are top down. As it is explained in the description, the top down ones will need to be heavily modified on your own to be used...
  8. whtdragon

It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~

It was my birthday yesterday woooo /) ~ 3 ~)/)~~
  9. whtdragon

whtdragon's tilesets addons, fixes and more!

aaaa good o A o)~! I don't know if I had seen anyone use the longer vines yet! this pleases me~ thanks for sharing!
  10. whtdragon

Interestingly, other then the underwater tiles, I haven't really seen too many games or screenshots that uses the other tiles aside from maybe the spiderwebs. It's nice to hear lots of folks have used more of them though u w o) I knew the animals got a lot of use though o A o)
  11. whtdragon

they're the small window segments that are normally front facing but for the left/right sides of the house. I like having extra bits and bobs to make the roofing more interesting~
  12. whtdragon

I do not currently. I had started to make a few facesets for some of them, notably the kirin and carbuncle but that's about it.
  13. whtdragon

Specific Resources (destroyed things)

the terms for my tiles are the same as anything I post, as long as it's in MV it's A-OK to use for both commercial and non-commercial. In factt here's a slight updated version of that old image I never finished
  14. whtdragon

The floating weapons should already be floating by the characters because of where I played them on the sheet itself. I don't know if they'll appear at the right height you'd prefer to have them at, but you can edit them to move them a bit around. There's a few plugins out there that'll let you...
  15. whtdragon

as it's said at the top of the post: Terms: As these are (mostly) edits of MV's sprites, you will need a legal copy of RPG maker MV, otherwise~~ Credit is appreciated, but not required. They are free to use for commercial or non commercial. You are free to edit, change, recolor, re-edit...
  16. whtdragon

yep! RAW files just means they are images I thought where not necessarily great on their own for a tileset without editing, but useful enough for creative folks to try their hand at it instead! Edit away! I think it'd be cool to put the seaweed into character sheets to be animated to have...
  17. whtdragon

it's a 4 frame animation as with the other running horse sprite animations. These are specifically ment to be used with a plugin that would allow for 4 frame or more animations and is likely the issue. Since I can't be sure what plugins you would be using, I can't offer much advice on fixing the...
  18. whtdragon

I personally don't mind if you use them for VXA, but since the majority of the sprites -are- edits or built off of the original MV sprites, it's a bit of a legal gray area and would fall under the RPG maker creator's legal rules. If you do not own MV, you do not have the license to use them...
  19. whtdragon

grab the imgur link instead? it was also in the tweet, though might not have been noticable given the tags.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif
Doing RPG Maker News #18 | Moghunter is Back, Encrypt MV/MZ Plugins, Isometric Geometric Tiles
Unironically, no joke, after consideration and self-reflection, I have decided that the best thing for my creative/workflow/commitment problems is to spend EVEN MOAR hours a day playing videogames than I normally do. (Micro-thread)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CursedBlackWolf