Search results

1. Hudell

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Ah, sorry, I interpreted your last comment wrong. I'm assuming Steam was opened when you launched the standalone game. If it's open and there's nothing on the console, then I don't know what could be causing problems.
  2. Hudell

Did you create the steam_appid.txt file?
  3. Hudell

is water wet, or does it only make other things wet?

is water wet, or does it only make other things wet?
  4. Hudell

You need to have the game on your steam library and have steam open.
  5. Hudell

Still works for me, but try https instead of http. You downloaded the wrong file.
  6. Hudell

"The hero of legends that can help defeat the evil lord is sealed away for eternity because he...

"The hero of legends that can help defeat the evil lord is sealed away for eternity because he ate the king's favorite cookie" Then you unlock the seal and discover a pile of bones, cause they forgot to freeze him first. While you were searching for him, the evil lord was getting stronger and...
  7. Hudell

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

IIRC the only reason I didn't do the magic brush for MV was that I needed to code it from scratch instead of just porting, so it's just a matter of taking some time. Adding custom brushes and custom shadows are generally easy, but I need to improve the way I store this information on the map...
  8. Hudell

Cyclone Map Editor - MZ and MV

They are all working properly here, but I'll include the github link on makerdevs.
  9. Hudell

@Riazey I might actually do that!

@Riazey I might actually do that!
  10. Hudell

It's not too simple to implement, but I'll think about it (for later). Send me a DM with more...

It's not too simple to implement, but I'll think about it (for later). Send me a DM with more info about what you're expecting.
  11. Hudell

Haven't updated my plugins in a while because I'm going through some stuff, but once I get...

Haven't updated my plugins in a while because I'm going through some stuff, but once I get better I'll update them and also release some cool new stuff (like online play and minecraft-like terraforming)
  12. Hudell

Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

There's nothing wrong with the link for me, but if you have any issue you can download it directly from github: https://github.com/Hudell/cyclone-engine/tree/master/plugins Doing this will cause an invalid download. The links to my plugins will always trigger an automatic download, but if you...
  13. Hudell

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

Do you know what is the error that happens when the game crash with the achievement? The plugin already checks CycloneSteam.running before trying to do anything, so checking it again won't make any difference.
  14. Hudell

walk into a foo bar

walk into a foo bar
  15. Hudell

Help understanding passability ($dataMap.data and $dataTileset[id].flags)

These are the tests that RM does on the flags: flag & 16 !== 0 // star passability flag & 1 === 0 // DOWN passable flag & 2 === 0 // LEFT passable flag & 4 === 0 // RIGHT passable flag & 8 === 0 // UP passable flag & 32 !== 0 // LADDER flag & 64 !== 0 // BUSH flag & 128 !== 0 // COUNTER flag &...
  16. Hudell

Help understanding passability ($dataMap.data and $dataTileset[id].flags)

The tile ids do not hold any of that information (it's not even stored in the map file, that data comes from the tileset). The integer values refer to different tiles and there's no binary involved there. An auto tile can have up to 48 different shapes, each one is stored as a separate integer...
  17. Hudell

I've fixed the image link.
  18. Hudell

Cyclone Movement for MZ and MV

Looks like I forgot to add a param for that. I'll include one on the next update of the plugin.
  19. Hudell

Hm, that error doesn't make much sense. Try downloading the plugin again.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epitaph78