Search results

1. standardplayer

Weird request about click moving objects.

Hi @chadomaru, I'm at work ATM, but when I get home I'd be happy to work on this with you. @NinjaKittyProductions has exclusive rights to what I made for another 6 months or more, sharing it is at their discretion. However, I'd be happy to work on something specific to your situation. Send me a...
  2. standardplayer

I can see the red tail lights, headin for paiiinnnn

I can see the red tail lights, headin for paiiinnnn
  3. standardplayer

Rinder is hilarious, I love how he kind of pops up and down in his seat when he's snapping

Rinder is hilarious, I love how he kind of pops up and down in his seat when he's snapping
  4. standardplayer

I wish judge Judy was my mom

I wish judge Judy was my mom
  5. standardplayer

Actually, you know what? Slim, obv I got annoyed bc I got @accused of spamming, publicly. If...

Actually, you know what? Slim, obv I got annoyed bc I got @accused of spamming, publicly. If felt extra annoying bc I didn't even know it happened, so I felt like I had no control over it. The thread was closed so I couldn't respond back publicly. That's why I made a status and not a PM. To you...
  6. standardplayer

@The Stranger I know. I'm working on it XD Just haven't gotten around to the progress part

@The Stranger I know. I'm working on it XD Just haven't gotten around to the progress part
  7. standardplayer

what?? I just said I'll keep responding lol, I didn't say anyone couldn't respond. My point is...

what?? I just said I'll keep responding lol, I didn't say anyone couldn't respond. My point is don't moan about a status on the status, and then think it's a problem when the person responds back to you. Come on, team mod!! You realize I can still read what I typed, and what you typed, right?
  8. standardplayer

Also, the part that mentioned me wasn't in blue. Come onnnnnnnnn lol you gotta get the facts...

Also, the part that mentioned me wasn't in blue. Come onnnnnnnnn lol you gotta get the facts right if you wanna call me out
  9. standardplayer

Hi @Touchfuzzy, your response seems unnecessary as it marks the third appearance of a staff/mod...

Hi @Touchfuzzy, your response seems unnecessary as it marks the third appearance of a staff/mod member who isn't the one I directly mentioned. I already said delete the status, but I have no problem responding, if you keep posting on my status XD. Oh, and don't get being annoyed confused with...
  10. standardplayer

@bgillisp you can delete the status, it's fine. Slim didn't pm me when they publicly accused me...

@bgillisp you can delete the status, it's fine. Slim didn't pm me when they publicly accused me of spamming. When you speak to someone, be mindful of what you say and where you say it. Otherwise you wind up asking for people to show you courtesies that you didn't offer, yourself. You can delete...
  11. standardplayer

Lol no one said you don't have a right to respond. So there's no need to talk about your...

Lol no one said you don't have a right to respond. So there's no need to talk about your 'rights'. Also no, I have not noticed your Global Moderator badge, I just know you're a mod. Did you really just pull a 'Don't you know who I am?'? XD I just think since slim is the one who @mentioned me...
  12. standardplayer

If you're not sure what I'm referring to, it's doesn't make sense to respond. Also, if there...

If you're not sure what I'm referring to, it's doesn't make sense to respond. Also, if there are other examples of people posting long strings of incomprehensible characters.......maybe they're also pocket posting. You just said there would be no way to know it was a 'pocket post', so how can...
  13. standardplayer

@slimmmeiske2 that 'spam' happened on my phone, in my pocket, while I was on the clock at work...

@slimmmeiske2 that 'spam' happened on my phone, in my pocket, while I was on the clock at work. I know English isn't your first language, but anyone can tell that 'sldkfjskldjfslkjdfklsjdf' isn't someone typing, consciously. There are 0 other examples of me replying to someone like that
  14. standardplayer

The songs that get stuck in your head

This one gets stuck in my head for a while, from time to time. One of those times is now.
  15. standardplayer

I just asked my wife "Hey, doesn't 'The Office of Fictitious Services' sound like something out...

I just asked my wife "Hey, doesn't 'The Office of Fictitious Services' sound like something out of a Monty Python skit?", and right away she says "Hello, I need someone to sweep my ceiling!" I love her so much
  16. standardplayer

Inside, I'd be safe from cringey things. Once my body uncringes, I can poke my head out and see...

Inside, I'd be safe from cringey things. Once my body uncringes, I can poke my head out and see if the cringe is gone. If it is, great, if not....back into the shell.
  17. standardplayer

I wish there was a cringe reaction, added to the list of reactions here on the forum. I...

I wish there was a cringe reaction, added to the list of reactions here on the forum. I understand why there isn't. I wouldn't even use it to be mean. When I clicked it, it would create a protective sphere around me, like a turtle going into it's shell
  18. standardplayer

That depends. I think taking a break is a good thing, I think as long as it's just a game...

That depends. I think taking a break is a good thing, I think as long as it's just a game telling me not to forget to take a break, it's fine. It's not like you're shutting the game off on me, I can keep playing. Some folks will always feel a certain way about being told what to do, but a...
  19. standardplayer

That one, that's the one right there. You don't show up till the third movie but they've been...

That one, that's the one right there. You don't show up till the third movie but they've been talkin about you since the first

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Whenever I start on a new chapter, it doesn't feel like the next episodes, but more like sequels :)
It can be frustrating that so many commercial games have used up titles that might otherwise be great for a project.
Light up explosions with QABS and Community Lighting.
qcPQHt9.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Epitaph78