Search results

1. starlight dream

RpgM2003 Rtp Recolours, Edits and some Conversions! (14.Oct.2017)

Hello dear dreamers of the world and welcome, In this thread I'll be posting edited material of the RTP Graphics of RpgMaker 2K3... Most of it consists of recoloured graphics, but there are a few edits as well (by me) and a few conversions from other RpgMakers' RTP. Now The Boring Terms of...
  2. starlight dream

Rpgmaker 2003 activation and VX ace trial mix up!

Hi, I bought RpgMaker 2003 from the rpgmakerweb site on March 3, 2017. I received an email with my order and the Product Key, but I was unable to activate the program. I kept getting a: "Resource not found" message when I tried activating it. Also, every time I opened RpgMaker2k3 I got the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know, I sometimes ponder if working on the story and details is more necessary than the game itself. Its... technically work, just not direct.

Like for me specifically I never stop evolving the story based on what avenues I can approach in gameplay and then I get anxious thinking "hey good thing I thought about that now instead of later". Repeat ad nauseam.
World Of Final Fantasy Livestream~!
(Ft. Kaliga)
So my office building has 8 individually rented offices in it; 3 of which are social workers and 2 are marriage therapists... Unsurprisingly it always sound very angry out there. Glad I have my own private entrance. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
I wonder if there's ever been an art challenge that involves drawing faces from the generator.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
phiny