Search results

1. Milu

Krystek's Battlers(Updated 17.10.18)

I like the colours of those new battlers!
  2. Milu

The Resource WIP Thread 3

Nothing particular. I just had been looking at it too long and wanted other opinions, so thank you for the critical opinion. :) (Also, I'm not a professional, and people generally don't seem to comment graphics that much in the MV resources section, so I'm interested to know what people think.)
  3. Milu

The Resource WIP Thread 3

I've been working on a basic large sword on the ground/table/whatever. It's been difficult to get the hilt and blade look right. I think I'm getting close...? Here's a comparison to some edited RMMV weapons that I'm also using in my game:
  4. Milu

Milu's edits and original resources

Added some things today, I didn't have time to add more but will add later... EDIT: Okay, I've uploaded most of my new graphics now. Next time I'll probably add tools, food, plants, etc.
  5. Milu

Something new this time: stone walls and rounded cave walls. :)
  6. Milu

I now have so many almost completed graphics that I'll probably keep adding more here in the near future. Now there's a flame spirit/monster or something here, an edit of the RMMV flame graphics. And I made a hat icon from the scratch. EDIT: Hat is now a bit more hat, less UFO. :D
  7. Milu

Now I've made new pants and added a carpet, 3 different colors. I'll edit some walls next, because I need a few alternative ones that make sense in my game world...
  8. Milu

Thank you for the encouragement! :) I added more windows and made better versions of a few of them. Now they should match the edited A2 tiles better.
  9. Milu

I fixed a floor, reorganized, and added a few floors and carpets. EDIT: And a butterfly! EDIT2: Procrastinated (though I should be writing) and added more butterflies.
  10. Milu

Yes. I'm making graphics for my games and I'll try to post most of them here, because I produce lots of extras that I don't need myself :)
  11. Milu

Hi everyone! I would like to share my work here. I started using Rpg Maker in 2018 and hadn't drawn pixel graphics in 10 years, but it's surprisingly fun. I'll try add new graphics, maybe not regularly, but probably at least once or twice per month. These are edits of RMMV graphics, unless I...
  12. Milu

Mion Music

I like these, thank you for sharing!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy