Search results

1. Arcmagik

RMMZ SV Actor Position Issue

It is the weapon animation section of the SVActorPositionMZ plugin. I was able to just comment that part out because my battlers use weapons built into their battle sheets. If you comment it out the error goes away and you can set the positions, however I am not sure if BattleCore handles...
  2. Arcmagik

RMMZ SV Actor Position Issue

I just recently found this exact same error myself. I'll let you know if I figure anything out.
  3. Arcmagik

RPG Maker MV / MZ Script Call List

Is there and if so, what is the script call to determine the regionID of an event? I know there is a script call to get the player's regionID which I can put into a variable using $gameVariables.setValue(50, $gamePlayer.regionId()) and it works... and there is a script call to get a specific...
  4. Arcmagik

RMMV Legion Saga DX

Totally, just finally cracked the code and figured out how to put together the SRPG-like War Battles through events that utilizes Script Calls, Yanfly's Event Spawner, and Yanfly's Move Routes to paint the movement tiles that the player can then select and the unit will move. I have implemented...
  5. Arcmagik

RMMV Legion Saga DX

Sorry. I have been updating over on RMN and often times forget about this thread. I did not make the release date. I had some medical issues start at the end of June that basically halted all progress. However, the medical issues are now in the progress of being resolved and are no longer...
  6. Arcmagik

RMMZ Jamie: a dark RPG full of puzzles and intrigue (Coming in December)

This is looking great, man. I am glad I got to playtest it the Kill The Cutie version. Looking forward to the full game!
  7. Arcmagik

RMMZ Steam Version. Won't open.

@MushroomCake28 @Tea's Jams was basically right in the first place. The program somehow minimized itself for no reason. The instructions were not quite right or atleast I didn't understand them if they were. What I had to right-click on was the thumbnail screenshot itself after I hovered the...
  8. Arcmagik

@Mewgles My last windows update was on 8/11. Which is 16 days before MZ released. It wasn't a windows update that broke it. @Tea's Jams Cleared Steam Cache, and ran verification again. Said all files verified and still isn't working. Only MZ is broken too. All other programs and even other...
  9. Arcmagik

@Mewgles You can't change the directory if you have steam installed on a hard drive already. You get an error message that the Steam directory already exists on the drive and steam keeps all your install files on in one place. However, luckily I had an external hard drive sitting around so I...
  10. Arcmagik

@Mewgles Since this is the Steam version, the files are required to be in the steamapps folder to function. Without completely breaking my Steam and all my other steam games I can't just install it into another directory. @Tea's Jams You want to try again. If this was an issue with it...
  11. Arcmagik

@Tea's Jams My monitors are already extended. Nothing has changed with them since MZ last worked. Additionally, those options in the other methods don't work as they do not exist when I right-click the taskbar icon. Additionally, Cascading Windows only brought back up my Google Chrome...
  12. Arcmagik

It worked fine when it first came out. I played around with it several times, but now it won't open. Things that I have done in an attempt to open it. Uninstalled and reinstalled it from Steam. Double checked my antivirus softwares to make sure the program was whitelisted. Removed program from...
  13. Arcmagik

Obfuscating Code

@Astrea That's a terribly dangerous mindset which allows for the growth of harassment inside any community. You are partially right. No one person can de-toxify a community. That's why it takes an equal effort on the side of people that want to create a better community to counter those...
  14. Arcmagik

Obfuscating Code

Victor Sant, another VS short-hand, haha... use to take a hard stance in the VX Ace / early MV days before he left... probably for the same reason that @nio kasgami left... that it wasn't his problem if his plugins were not compatible with other plugins. @?????? Honestly, it comes down too, it...
  15. Arcmagik

Obfuscating Code

@?????? I am pretty sure if any plugin creator obfuscated their code and someone came along to un-obfuscate posting it here or in other places (but they had a presence here too) that it would get an official response from the team if a complaint is registered or they noticed it. My opinion is...
  16. Arcmagik

Obfuscating Code

@LTN Games Did you literally cherry-pick your quotes to make a self-righteous response that had no basis in reality? I am genuine wondering here because your quotes and responses ignore information the was presented. It doesn't matter whether or not the VisuStella team is connected to Degico...
  17. Arcmagik

RMMV Legion Saga DX

It has been far to long since I updated this thread in compared to the updates on the RMN gamepage and Twitter. I have now added some new images, and information to the main post. One of the most important is that we are on target for a demo release in August 2020.
  18. Arcmagik

RMMV Haven: Secret of Caledria | Demo Available

Awesome. Excited to see the new stuff!
  19. Arcmagik

[TWings] Weapons upgrade / Forge / Blacksmith (Suikoden-like)

*cries* And I paid good money for a system like this almost a year ago. Keep up the good work with the Suikoden-like plugins!
  20. Arcmagik

Copyright Cheating?

There are a lot of these games out there. Eventually they get shut down. They aren't protected from copyright violations, but most of them aren't going to get more than a C&D before any legal is taken. It seems scummy that they are just out there to rack in as much money as possible before that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blizzie