Search results

1. UgyBoogie

Align Text in Show Text Command

Hello :kaohi: I've really searched hard for something that seems so basic, but I just couldn't find anything. I want the text, that is displayed in windows via the "Show Text" command to have a certain alignment that is changable midgame. Usually it's aligned left, I need a right alignment as...
  2. UgyBoogie

Concept Art of my Protagonist

Umm... hello everyone :kaohi: Some of you already know me, I've been pretty active in the last few weeks. I normally don't talk about the project I'm currently working on, but today I'm revealing a little glimpse of it. It's about the protagonist of my game. I'm working together with a close...
  3. UgyBoogie

Understanding State Rates

Hello :kaohi: This is probably an easy question for most of you, but I'm having troubles of grasping this topic. It's about State Rates, or rather how they are modified by different things. It's easier for me to understand things with actual examples, so it would be nice if someone could just...
  4. UgyBoogie

Opacity for Text

Hello :kaohi: This seems so simple, but since I couldn't find anything about this, maybe it's just not possible. I'd like to be able to change the opacity of displayed text. Preferably with a simple command, like the already existing ones (ex. \i[x], \v[x]). Something like \opc[255] ? If this...
  5. UgyBoogie

Draw Icons in Skill Names

Hello :kaohi: I'd like to have a plugin that allows me to use the "\i[x]" code from Text Messages to be used in the Name Window of Skills (like this) Don't know how difficult this would be, but thanks in advance if you try to help me :kaoluv:
  6. UgyBoogie

Let's talk about Letter Sounds

Hello :kaohi: For those of you who don't know what Letter Sounds are, it's basically this: If you have a piece of text in your game, for example a conversation, for every few letters that are displayed a small sound gets played. A pretty common example used in games and movies would be a...
  7. UgyBoogie

Yanfly's Grid-Free Doodads Performance

Hello :kaohi: I'd like some opinions from people who used Doodads a lot. How is it on the performance? I'm really in love with the plugin and starting to use it more and more for my maps. But is there a point where you felt it got laggy? I wouldn't cluster a 150x150 map with thousands of...
  8. UgyBoogie

Attack/Defense/M.Attack/M.Defense solely for damage formula?

Hello :kaohi: Are the above mentioned parameters solely for the damage formula? Or are they used for something else "behind the curtains"? This is why I'm asking: I want three different parameters for attacks and just a single one for defense. So if I just change M.Defense's term to a third...
  9. UgyBoogie

Hide HP/MP Gauge but not their values

Hello everyone :kaohi: I'd like to know how to disable the gauges. I tried to fiddle around in the standard scripts of the maker, but all I was able to accomplish was to hide the gauge and the value all together (by commenting out certain lines). I tried my best, but I guess I need help with this.
  10. UgyBoogie

Change System SE midgame

Hello :kaohi: I had no luck finding this online, so maybe it doesn't exist. I need a plugin that allows me to change the system soundeffects (the ones you choose in the database) to be changed midgame (via plugin command?). I don't know how complicated that is, but if it is too much work to be...
  11. UgyBoogie

Change System SE's midgame?

Is there a script call or something to change the soundeffects that are set in the database? I know you can change music through event commands, but it doesn't seem to be the case for the SE. I'm mainly talking about the SE for Cursor, OK, Cancel and Buzzer. My idea behind it; I want different...
  12. UgyBoogie

Steam / non-Steam difference (regarding DLC)

I'm a bit confused about the DLC's. I bought MV via Steam. Is there any difference for me wether I'll buy DLC via the Steam shop or from this website?
  13. UgyBoogie

Quick question about MV's variables

I'm looking for something that determines which actor currently is selecting his actions in battle. Something like -> gameParty.members()[1] this refers to the party member in the second slot (if I'm not mistaken). Is there something like this for the active turn member?
  14. UgyBoogie

Place Enemies lower in Troops Window

Hello Community :cutesmile: I've encountered an issue today, where the troops menu doesn't allow me to place enemies lower than a certain point. This wouldn't be a problem with a default Battle HUD, but since I've customized mine I have a lot of empty, unused space. As you can see it's not...
  15. UgyBoogie

Multiple icons for single skills etc.

Hello everyone! Is there a way (or plugin) to give my skills/items/armor/weapons more than just the default 1 icon? Maybe that's super basic and I'm just missing something. Would be great to have like 3 different icons in front of stuff so it's more distinct.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yaribai871