Search results

1. RMMV Journey to the East II (v. 0.03 Demo released)

Hey, how's it going? I've just completed the second game demo and like the first one, it was a real blast! For a demo, you nailed it and made me want more :) As for some feedback, as well as doubts, here it goes: 1 - I'm always impressed on how many things you manage to put into your game. I...
  2. RMMV Journey to the East v.3.01 (New Version Released!)

Hey! First of all, I've completed the game right now. And let me say it: It's absolutely FANTASTIC! Really, I could feel the amount of effort, planning and dedication you've gone through to get it done. I was constantly wondering if you're a professional game dev or something. That was...
  3. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

EDIT: Good news, it has a really troll and unexpected failsafe. This exploit doesn't work because once you change maps or enter battle, automatically, the actor is stripped of it's equipments, leaving it naked for battle (Don't worry, they are not lost or anything) It was too good to be true :)
  4. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Hello once again! I've been playing the game and trying many different builds for a lot of characters. While doing so, I found an issue that I can't recall being mentioned in this thread: the Genji Glove + Titan Glove combo Here's the thing: If I equip both of them, I will be able to...
  5. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Hello there. I tried opening the console command, but it seems it can only be done while playing the game from the Playtest on RPG Maker MV (Happens nothing when I try to press F8 for it). I downloaded the engine to test more of those commands, but I couldn't open the project with it (It...
  6. RMMV Celestial Legacy - A 15-20 hour JRPG style game

Hello! I'd like to report an issue/error I found while playing: This TypeError. It says: TypeError Cannot read property 'match' of undefined Now, to clarify where and when it's happening: When Lena rejoins the party after beating the Abomination in the Abyssal Ruins and you are teleported back...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!
Sheesh, Guys, don't think you can throw easy prices like $25/$50 on potions/ethers then have monsters pay you $75 for killing them (never understood that concept btw lol) and think it'll all work out!!! Just realized my prcies vs payout left my players unable to get decent stuff without some serious farming from the start, i'm about to call H&R Block to help my MC get his stimulus check just to buy new armor :LZSlol:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sharei