Search results

1. Felskis AutoSave Plugin

Is it possible to make the autosave with a plugin command? i need the autosave on map transfer and after and after rewarding the player from gacha system.
  2. RMMV Picture gallery?

did you check the MV master demo? i think its still there moghunter
  3. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

still error
  4. Gacha Games System

I could show the common events.. its just two plugins triacontane PictureCallCommon and tomoaky SimpleWindow. The rest is evented.. Moghunter PictureEffects for the float and shake.. Also NGT Shatter for the egg break.. It always starts with the layout.. after the layout is choosing the...
  5. Gacha Games System

Thank you for your ideas.. i've finalized my gacha system.. 3 cards per pack.. 8 types of packs.. 2 packs have a guranteed rare card / stronger card.. I also have a card break/craft system in case getting duplicates/excess cards.. then turning them to desired cards..
  6. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

what i want to achieve is when a card drawn is from the array of legend cards.. a special flash screen or special sound or special picture occurs.. how do i reverse it? or should i just assign a new gameVar? i ran the code on the game console this what it shows
  7. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

I have another question.. im trying to check if an Id is in the array, so i found the .includes.. but i get type error here.. $gameVariables.value(105) is the mypool array... then $gameVariables.value(118) is the random element pulled from the array.
  8. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

Thanks for the help everyone.. the padZero was really cool.. the new Array().fill() does not work for MV. i cant populate the array any fast than manually entering.
  9. Gacha Games System

I'm making a card game, and I'd like to hear ideas on Gacha systems.. Point 1 : Pull type - Singles or Batch 10 ? Existing Gacha systems have option pull x1 and pull x10.. Pity systems guranteed legend rare on 100th pull.. But these are for monetizing purposes.. Point 2 : independent rate for...
  10. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

question #2 : suppose i have 4 types of arrays.. I store mypool [1,2,3,4] to gameVar ID 90, then use mypool again with [5,6,7,8] store to gameVar ID 91, then my pool [9,10,11,12] to gameVar ID 92, and lastly mypool [13,14,15,16] to game var ID 93.. suppose i want a new mypool that is gameVar ID...
  11. RMMV Random Reward

how do you make this a plugin and not just a script? I'm making booster packs [10 types of booster packs]. I'd like to make the booster packs in a script rather than event it in the limited lines in the event script call.. Looks like the code seems to be more convenient, i have 100 cards to...
  12. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

I'm trying to empty the array after adding values to it, so the this code i thought of would reset everything to null $gameVariables.mypool.length = 0; //$gameVariables.mypool = []; //$gameVariables.mypool.splice(0, $gameVariables.mypool.length) $gameVariables.cardpic.length = 0...
  13. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

if A mypool = [1,2,3,4] else if B mypool = [5,6,7,8] else if C mypool = [9,10,11,12] my event structure is like that.. im worried it would lag or something because in game, that array has 20 elements and there are 8 ifs.. i think using script calls for the array could make the...
  14. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

Why is the regular way of defining array better? is it speed? $gameVariables.mypool = [136,137,138,139,140]; $gameVariables.cardpic = ["136","137","137","139","140"]; var index = Math.randomInt($gameVariables.mypool.length); $gameVariables.setValue(57, $gameVariables.mypool[index])...
  15. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

no its a script call defined array
  16. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

I made a script call $gameVariables.mypool = [1,2,3,4]; // database item ID $gameVariables.cardpic = ["000","001","002","003"]; // file name in folder var index = Math.randomInt($gameVariables.mypool.length); $gameVariables.setValue(57, $dataItems[index].id); $gameVariables.setValue(58...
  17. RMMV Trying to make a Genshin Impact spinoff with RPG Maker MV

you can just make a visual novel, i think there are already plenty of spinoffs for this game. Just make a dungeon crawler, until you fight Paimon, the emergency food. A simple endless dungeon would be nice. the game is just normal, charge atk, ele skil, ele burst. you can just keep the elemental...
  18. RMMV Simple Break/Create Item System [SOLVED]

Thanks! I can now separate craftable and non-craftable just by changing the item type. since i use a plugin for item category, items are displayed visible, also in the deck edit scene. I'll try work around.
  19. RMMV Simple Break/Create Item System [SOLVED]

i see.. so i basically give the player the "recipe" items when want to craft that card (so they can see it in the select item event), then remove those items when they cancel, then on confirm swap them in for the real one. is that correct?
  20. RMMV Simple Break/Create Item System [SOLVED]

I played a card game zenonzard before, and it has a simple craft/salvage system. Click the item, get option salvage, get some craft points. Click the item, get option create, use your craft points, you get the item. So its basically just the item scene with the two options create or salvage...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGMVDog