Search results

1. Nageik

[XP] Windmill for use outside RPG Maker

The tilesets that PandaMaru made for RPG maker xp fit in the engine that I use, it's just that he doesn't want us to use them elsewhere than on the RPG Maker engine if I understood well ... On opengameart there are only 3D models, not really in XP format.
  2. Nageik

[XP] Windmill for use outside RPG Maker

Hello, guys! I've been doing some research on a windmill (XP). The problem is that looking at the conditions of use, I saw that I couldn't use it on any other engine than RPG Maker... Will you have a public windmill? I found the one of PandaMaru which is splendid, unfortunately according to the...
  3. Nageik

XP Sprite/Tilesets Pirate theme

Thank you very much, I've never seen these Tilesets/sprites before, it's incredible!
  4. Nageik

Thanks to the three of you! It's nice to see a community that is still active and friendly. We won't hesitate to indicate the credits ;) I do a maximum for my English, sorry if I'm sometimes incomprehensible !
  5. Nageik

Hi, I've already done some research, but I've come across a lot of dead links. I'd like some resources (sprites /tilesets) in the pirate theme. If possible, in the universe of the One piece manga, but the pirate theme is already quite well generalized. We are working on the XP format. Example...
  6. Nageik

Sevarihk's original asset collection (XP version)

I really like your work ! I took some resources, if our project would start, I will tell you about it. You are obviously in our credits ;)
  7. Nageik

Personigo's massive XP giveaway

Nice job really ! Are you working on new creations ?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGMVDog