Search results

1. Sir_Titas

RMMZ Steam Greenworks plugin for MZ

I have since I thought it was because I was using an older version but it still gives the same error after downloading the new version
  2. Sir_Titas

i am having another error this time its VM959:1 Uncaught TypeError: CycloneSteam.getAchievement is not a function at <anonymous>:1:26 what am I doing wrong this is my script call console.log(CycloneSteam.getAchievement('NAME_OF_ACHIEVMENT'))
  3. Sir_Titas

ok I think I got it working I will let you guys know in about an hour when my project has uploaded to steam edit - yes it works DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/libs/pixi.js.map DKTools.js:2379 DKTools.js 1.0.1...
  4. Sir_Titas

what did you guys do to get It working, because I am still getting the same error? Greenworks failed to load. Make sure you copied all files from the Steamworks SDK to the right folders; register @ Cyclone-Steam.js:637 Cyclone-Steam.js:638 https://makerdevs.com/plugin/cyclone-steam...
  5. Sir_Titas

RMMZ tone js synth powered music engine with compatibility for mz variables and switches

Hey guys I have a plugin request that might be a bit out there, because i could not find any results for it on google or makerdevs. What i want to do is completly ignore mz's base music system and use tone js (https://tonejs.github.io/) to have a dynamic synth powered music system. I have one...
  6. Sir_Titas

which version of nwjs are you using because I upgraded both nwjs and greenworks to 0.49.2 and 86, but I am still getting the same error plus a new error Greenworks failed to load. Make sure you copied all files from the Steamworks SDK to the right folders; which folder do I put the greenworks...
  7. Sir_Titas

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (Easter Update)

ok I figured it out on my own, yes I can
  8. Sir_Titas

RMMZ (MZ & MV) Random Maps during Playtime (Easter Update)

just a question is it possible to generate the dungeon based on a predetermined seed that is generated at the start of the game such as seed x dungeon number or something like that. that way if you visit the same dungeon several times in a single playthrough it never changes but if you start the...
  9. Sir_Titas

thanks, I will check back tomorrow afternoon then
  10. Sir_Titas

new error when I run through steam Cyclone-Steam.js:639 Error: The specified procedure could not be found. \\?\C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Telnian Legends of the Universe\lib\greenworks-win64.node at Object.Module._extensions..node (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:1242)...
  11. Sir_Titas

i found a version on https://greenworks-prebuilds.armaldio.xyz/ that works with base mz version 80 on both 32 and 64 bit -edit- base mz uses nw.js v0.44.5
  12. Sir_Titas

ok I think I found the issue, I am going to build my own copy of GreenWorks using a different version of NWJS
  13. Sir_Titas

how exactly did you set it up? I am still trying to set it up myself.
  14. Sir_Titas

Damage Formulas 101

ok so I have done something wrong with my formula and I have no idea what, my formula is (a.atk * 4 * (Math.floor (Math.random() * v[20] ) + 1)) - (b.def * 2), but I know for a fact it is not working because on the test enemy it is giving a solid 50 to 60 each time with actor attack being 18 and...
  15. Sir_Titas

Giant Hand Sideview Battler

Resource Type: Sideview Battler Maker Format: MZ Art Style: MZ RTP with a bit of anime style due to the size Description: basically 2 giant hands with the arms going off-screen with the hands about 10 x bigger than the player Reference Images:
  16. Sir_Titas

RMMZ Steam api for mz

i am having a bit of trouble with the steam api, more specifically with implementing it in mz, i know there are plugins for mv but i need to do it in mz, and i need to use the steam inventory service in my game. Does anyone know how i can do this? Thanks in advance
  17. Sir_Titas

Plugin parameters = plugin variables?

Ok thanks for that
  18. Sir_Titas

i am trying to get the system date and put it in a variable for ingame events
  19. Sir_Titas

i have an issue with a plugin i am trying to develop for myself, i know how to make a plugin variable equal a @param, but what i am having trouble with is the other way around I have a parameter @param date and i want it to equal var d which is equal to date.getDate() The parameter is a @type...
  20. Sir_Titas

OrangeGreenworks - Steam Integration with Achievements and Time Log

Has this plugin been updated to work with steam workshop? Because greenworks recently added support for it

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.
My brain when designing quests:
There is piano, it needs help --> The organ (yes organ now) is missing a component! --> Where the heck am I supposed to put this missing piece!??! --> Add an entire new mini dungeon specifically created to house this new piece. --> Connect this brand new mini dungeon to an already designed dungeon with background information about the town it's found it.

Me: :LZYhuh:
Rising of the Shield Hero!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPGMVDog