Search results

1. Gacha Games System

I'm making a card game, and I'd like to hear ideas on Gacha systems.. Point 1 : Pull type - Singles or Batch 10 ? Existing Gacha systems have option pull x1 and pull x10.. Pity systems guranteed legend rare on 100th pull.. But these are for monetizing purposes.. Point 2 : independent rate for...
  2. RMMV Show Picture Based on Item ID

I made a script call $gameVariables.mypool = [1,2,3,4]; // database item ID $gameVariables.cardpic = ["000","001","002","003"]; // file name in folder var index = Math.randomInt($gameVariables.mypool.length); $gameVariables.setValue(57, $dataItems[index].id); $gameVariables.setValue(58...
  3. RMMV Simple Break/Create Item System [SOLVED]

I played a card game zenonzard before, and it has a simple craft/salvage system. Click the item, get option salvage, get some craft points. Click the item, get option create, use your craft points, you get the item. So its basically just the item scene with the two options create or salvage...
  4. RMMV Condition isEnabled on Switch / Variable / StateAffected

I found this lines part of TMCard // wether to show the card in the list Window_DeckEditItem.prototype.isEnabled = function(item) { if (item === null) return true; if (!TMPlugin.Card.SameCard && this._otherSlotCardIds.contains(item.id)) { return false...
  5. RMMV Import Note tags from Excel Sheet

Im using a certain script that has many note tags for items.. so its hard to check each individually as the note tag is like the top 8 lines only. I was hoping there'd be a way that the game imports the values from the cells of the excel data sheet.. for example column A in excel will be the...
  6. Help : Evented Simple Item Fusion Using Pictures

Can anyone guide me how to event this? This is from Digimon Card Battle Fusion I know I just need show picture 1 and show picture 2, flash screen, erase picture 1 and 2, show picture 3 (result). My question is how do you create a menu that has all the possible items that can be used? are there...
  7. RMMZ Show Image Arrow on MoveRoute

I make a character go 5 steps right, 10 steps north. I want An arrow drawn from origin to the point, then another arrow, from that point to the next.. then when the move ends, an arrow appears from the origin going the final end point. Yes this is like the vector addition head to tail method. I...
  8. Multiple Input Number Windows

Is there a plugin that allows opening multiple windows for input number processing? For example I have 10 variables i want to adjust, I want all 10 windows showing until confirmation?
  9. Dice Manual Stop

I know how to make the dice roll random by repeatedly changing the graphics then set a final graphics.. But now I want some player involvement. I want the player to stop the roll. It does not work how i want it. I tried using the loop and this is my setup:
  10. NGT_Shatter

I found this japanese plugin NGT_Shatter . I hope someone can help me how to use it. The author is not available and there was no demo. The plugin commands don't work: * SHATTER_PICTURE {0} {1} * Crushed_picture {0} {1} Here is the sample image of its effect. EDIT: I was able to contact...
  11. RMMV Prize Shuffle Picking

One of the fun ways to claim a prize is thru a shuffle.. So the prize is shuffled fast enough for the eyes to observe.. That's the challenge. I will share my method using events and an extra plugin. One of the blocks i encountered was how to do the simultaneous moving of the pictures, and by...
  12. RMMV Picture Based Poker / Blackjack / High N Low

I have not found a tutorial for these gambling mini games , probably because they are too easy. I want to share my method. You will be needing 2 scripts by tomoaky (link to his google drive in my signature): 1)TMBtnPicture -> run common events when you click on the picture (you can use...
  13. Checking Elements in Array

I am trying to event a poker game similar to this japanese game here. I found a javascript code here. But i do not know how to apply them in to MV conditional branch.. the following are : royal flush, straight flush, 4 of a kind, full house, flush, straight, 3 of a kind 2 pairs, pair, high...
  14. Mission Dispatch

I would like to request a script that behaves as a mission quest board scene where a party member is sent for the mission to complete and comes back as success or failure with rewards. This is very common in many browser games. Also similar to that in Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Notes the...
  15. [Solved]Plugin Command

I am using the plugin TMCard and there's the plugin command startCardBattle name val1 val2,val3,val4. Then i checked the section of the plugin for the game interpreter var _Game_Interpreter_pluginCommand = Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand; Game_Interpreter.prototype.pluginCommand =...
  16. [Solved]Show Picture From Random Variable No Repeat

I am trying to event a gachapon system. So there is this Draw 10 option. It will show 10 random pictures in a 5 x 2 area. 5 columns 2 rows. When an item is drawn it should not repeat. I know how to do the random pick, but i dont know how to avoid drawing the same thing. I mean if there are 100...
  17. Picture based Item List

The default items are listed as name + icon.. I want it to be picture based using note tags. So this is true in Scene Item and Scene Shop, where you are viewing them. I hope the details are clear. It would be nice if you could set the rows and columns too. You can reference the script...
  18. [MiniGame] Icon Input Processing

I would like to request a mini game, where the player has to input a combination of icons with the limited time. This is different from chain command input. It is likely a password minigame. This is like the Name Input Processing but Icons are used instead of letters and the size of the choices...
  19. Combine TMMenuBattler and TMSoloMenu by tomoaky [solved]

Can anyone combine this two scripts? TMMenuBattler changes the drawactorFace to draw a side view battler instead when the side-view option is ticked in the system. TMSoloMenu creates a new solo status window for the Scene_Menu. TMMenuBattler and TMSoloMenu they work okay independently. im using...
  20. SupponShopStock BugFix Bypass Item Categories

I am using this script for a shop trade feature. sold goods become the goods that the shop can sell. and goods have limited stocks. the script can be found here The bug is that, for the items that can be purchased to be refreshed, it has to pass thru the item categories. I am looking for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

just hopped into project recruitment... hoping to maybe find some artists to help with parallax maps and whatnot. I could do them myself, but I'm not really good at it so I'd prefer to stick to my strengths which is character art and SOME UI elements.
PRODUCTIVE DAY! I think I FINALLY completed all the items for part 1 of Fallen Feather, that includes the animations, the stats, the pricing, etc. for weapons, armors, key and consumables! all i need to be 100% done is write a few more descriptions (only 10 left out of the 40+ items) and to find some nice pants icons (dont ask lol).
Kinda hate it everytime reinstall rpg maker because the program refuse to testplay
For every amazing step of the way I make, I find myself in a moment where I feel really stupid for not knowing something. I probably shouldn't though, but still, it sometimes feels more obvious than perhaps it is
Just spent $174 on Shining the Holy Ark on the Saturn. Good lord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cosmosyn