Search results

1. Lady_Elva

Quasi Simple Shadows

The only thing that I could possibly think of is to reduce which items have the shadow source and only use the items that are closest to where you have light as your main shadow source. Aside from that, there's not much else you can do. You could get a plug in from yanfly to help with your...
  2. Lady_Elva

Creating a Sunbeam Effect

Thank you <3
  3. Lady_Elva

Creating a Sunbeam Effect

there is no foreground.js in my game files, nor is it in the rpgmmv file. I have no idea what anyone is talking about. I'm lost.
  4. Lady_Elva

Hp Regen Skill

awesome, thank you so much :)
  5. Lady_Elva

Hp Regen Skill

Hello all, I'm still trying to learn how MV works and game making in general and I could use some help. I am trying to create a skill that regenerates HP over time for a few turns (probably 5) and I'm not sure what to do or how to do it. I know there's a formula but I have no idea what the...
  6. Lady_Elva

Quasi Simple Shadows

So, I am still new to the game making scene and I'm not familiar with Github, how do I download the file?
  7. Lady_Elva

I need help

never mind, I fixed it, it was an issue with one of my plugins.
  8. Lady_Elva

I need help

I have no idea what I did, but I keep getting TypeError this.clearChildren is not a function I'm not sure how to fix this, can someone help asap?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Daz3D has the weirdest number scheme for model generations...
Genesis 4 is the 4th generation and oldest currently available, Genesis 1 is the 5th generation, Genesis 2 is the 6th, 3 is the 7th.... And then it goes Genesis 8. So 4, 1, 2, 3, 8. So when looking through there store you have to remember that sometimes they'll say 6 but they mean 3, and vice versa. :kaoswt:
Would opening a topic with the tutorial be interesting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lutznator